WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website) Empty
PostSubject: Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website)   Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website) EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 3:43 am

Predictive programming for rad sickness victims?

Quote :
There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for. Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency...

http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011/05/preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse/
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website)   Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website) EmptyFri 20 May 2011, 5:20 pm

WTF is going on? I mean, it's one thing for Hollywood to throw this crap at us, but the CDC? Are they panicking? I just can't understand the lunacy here.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website)   Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website) EmptyFri 20 May 2011, 11:05 pm

Yeah they are scared shitless. Hopefully.

Quote :
Khan is not expecting anyone to have to fight their mothers trying to devour them any time soon but he thinks preparation for that unlikely if terrifying scenario is as good a way as any to be ready to face a whole load of disasters from hurricanes and earthquakes to pandemics and nuclear accidents...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/19/us-officials-prepare-zombie-apocalypse

Americans must be laughing stock outside of the USA.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website)   Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website) EmptyTue 24 May 2011, 12:32 pm

"The Crazies"MOVIE- Chemtrail Zombies- And FEMA Camps~Hollywood Exploits Chemtrail Agenda

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website)   Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website) Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse (from the CDC website)
Page 1 of 1