WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

The Willie Lynch Letter And The Making of a Slave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LindyLady

LindyLady

The Willie Lynch Letter And The Making of a Slave Empty
PostSubject: The Willie Lynch Letter And The Making of a Slave   The Willie Lynch Letter And The Making of a Slave EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 7:12 pm

This speech was given by a white slave owner in 1712
by Willie Lynch
http://www.timewake.com/africanhistoryinamerica.htm

Greetings

"Gentlemen, I greet you here on the bank of the James River in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and twelve. First, I shall thank you, the gentlemen of the Colony of Virginia, for bringing me here. I am here to help you solve some of your problems with slaves. Your invitation reached me on my modest plantation in the West Indies, where I have experimented with some of the newest and still the oldest methods for control of slaves. Ancient Rome's would envy us if my program is implemented. As our boat sailed south on the James River, named for our illustrious King, whose version of the Bible we Cherish, I saw enough to know that your problem is not unique. While Rome used cords of wood as crosses for standing human bodies along its highways in great numbers, you are here using the tree and the rope on occasions.

I caught the whiff of a dead slave hanging from a tree, a couple miles back. You are not only losing valuable stock by hangings, you are having uprisings, and slaves are running away, your crops are sometimes left in the fields too long for maximum profit, you suffer occasional fires, and your animals are killed.

Gentlemen, you know what your problems are; I do not need to elaborate. I am not here to enumerate your problems; I am here to introduce you to a method of solving them.

In my bag here, I have a foolproof method for controlling your black slaves. I guarantee every one of you that if installed correctly, it will control the slaves for at least 300 hundred years. My method is simple. Any member of your family or your overseer can use it.

I have outlined a number of differences among the slaves; and i take these differences and make them bigger. I use fear, distrust and envy for control purposes. These methods have worked on my modest plantation in the west indies and it will work throughout the south. Take this simple little list of differences and think about them. On top of my list is "age" but it's there only because it starts with an "a." the second is "color" or shade, there is intelligence, size, sex, sizes of plantations, status on plantations, attitude of owners, whether the slaves live in the valley, on a hill, east, west, north, south, have fine hair, course hair, or is tall or short. Now that you have a list of differences, I shall give you an outline of action, but before that, i shall assure you that distrust is stronger than trust and envy stronger than adulation, respect or admiration.

The Black slaves after receiving this indoctrination shall carry on and will become self refueling and self generating for Hundreds of years, maybe thousands.

Don't forget you must pitch the old black male vs. the young black male, and the young black male against the old black male. you must use the dark skin slaves vs. the light skin slaves, and the light skin slaves vs. the dark skin slaves. you must use the female vs. the male. and the male vs. the female. you must also have you white servants and over-seers distrust all blacks. but it is necessary that your slaves trust and depend on us. they must love, respect and trust only us.

Gentlemen, these kits are your keys to control. Use them. Have your wives and children use them, never miss an opportunity. If used intensively for one year, the slaves themselves will remain perpetually distrustful, thank you gentlemen".
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

The Willie Lynch Letter And The Making of a Slave Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Willie Lynch Letter And The Making of a Slave   The Willie Lynch Letter And The Making of a Slave EmptySun 22 Nov 2009, 9:18 pm

Wow, look at this part below, it matches our society so well I don't think slavery ever ended in the USA - the slaves owners moved on to more sophisticated and widespread methods, making good use of what they had learned with the blacks. The male image in our society has been reduced to a pansy and in turn nearly all new forms of government intervention are welcomed with cries for the sake of "the women and children".

Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit
to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor
for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting
completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bull whip on her to
extract that last bit of bitch out of her. Take care not to kill her,
for in doing so, you spoil good economics. When in complete submission,
she will train her off springs in the early years to submit to labor
when they become of age.

Understanding is the best thing. Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the
subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking
process of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship, in her
natural uncivilized state she would have a strong dependency on the
uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective
tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise female
off springs to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance.

We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and
bull whipping the others to the point of death, all in her presence.
By her being left alone, unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychological dependent state to a frozen independent state. In
this frozen psychological state of independence, she will raise her
MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young
males life she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and
DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG.
Because she
has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE
offspring to be psychological independent. What have you got? You've
got the Nigger women out in front and the Nigger man behind and scared.
This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economic.

Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her infant molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age.
By the time a nigger boy reaches the age of sixteen, he is soundly
broken in and ready for a long life of sound and efficient work and the
reproduction of a unit of good labor force.

Continually through the breaking of uncivilized savage niggers, by throwing the
nigger female savage into a frozen psychological state of independence,
by killing of the protective male image, and by creating a submissive
dependent mind of the nigger male savage, we have created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever, unless a phenomenon occurs and resifts the position of the female savage. We show what we mean by example. Take the case of the two economic slave units and examine them closely.
Back to top Go down

The Willie Lynch Letter And The Making of a Slave
Page 1 of 1