Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

One Man is Responsible for Most Recent Pop Songs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuckInALegChair

PostSubject: One Man is Responsible for Most Recent Pop Songs   Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:51 am

As the title suggests there is one man in the world who writes most of the very popular songs of the past three years. Dr. Luke has "co-written and co-produced a string of commercially successful songs," but I wonder to what extent Wikipedia means by 'co'? Did he consult with the 'artists' when writing the songs or did he tell them what to do? (I can't call them artists since they are more like robots.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: One Man is Responsible for Most Recent Pop Songs   Tue 12 Oct 2010, 10:24 pm

It seems as if there is a mind behind all these talentless fakes put on the radio and TV. If people only knew the frauds that there so called stars are. I knew that many of the dimwits put on TV dont have the little bit of talent it takes to make even a song so I guess this guy along with countless others get all the unsung glory that the public never suspects.

Same goes with autotune. Most people dont even know that these artists probably cant even sing that well. I bet 80% or more of todays radio stars use autotune. How original.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

PostSubject: Re: One Man is Responsible for Most Recent Pop Songs   Tue 19 Oct 2010, 7:02 am

At least they can dance. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Man is Responsible for Most Recent Pop Songs   

Back to top Go down

One Man is Responsible for Most Recent Pop Songs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1