WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill Empty
PostSubject: EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill   EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 3:41 pm

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08/15/evacuate-now-this-is-not-a-drill/

EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill 544399_burned-down-forest-is-seen-near-the-settlement-of-berestyanki-320x160
REUTERS / Denis Sinyakov - Forest fires hit areas remaining radioactive since the Chernobyl disaster in 1986.

(San Francisco) – Russia is burning down this summer. The smoke is engulfing Moscow and the European Union. Embassies are emptying.

What’s the deal?
Thousands of forest fires are burning all over Russia. More
importantly, the nuclear weapons factories and reactors around Mayak andthe former Soviet Union’s Uranium Project are going up in smoke. The smoke is toxic and radioactive in every possible sense of the words.

Russian forest fires are burning down old H-Bomb factory areas and the Chernobyl poisoned woodlands. This holds the virtual certainty of at least 241,000,000 Lethal Doses of radioactivity becoming air borne during a fire. Due to peculiar nuclear forces the tiny ceramicized radioactive particles stay in the air for months or even years till they are “rained out” by some form of precipitation.

Snowflake edges are particularly good scavengers of radioactive particles.

Two US Air Force C130s just flew into Moscow. Livermore Nuclear Weapons Lab, or one of the seven other nuclear weapons labs in the US, are more than likely involved. Ask yourself this. What on earth could have scared the Russian nuke forces enough to call in their old hated Cold War foe – the US Air Force – for help?

There is a simple way to let the people of the world know what is going on with airborne Chernobyl and Mayak data. We paid for all the data, anyway, whether Russian, American or European Union Data.

Free the Data.
Release it to the InterNet all over the world and let people decide for themselves which country is safe enough for their families to live in.

If you are planning a trip to Europe or Russia – don’t go. If you arealready there – leave immediately. If you have family or friends there – get them out if you can. This is not a drill. It is the real deal.

Another way to look at the Mayak national sacrifice zone in Russia is that the old Soviet Union manufactured 30,000 global thermonuclear weapons. There were numerous “accidents” at Mayak that weren’t supposed to happen and “officially” never did happen. The government lied, of
course.

EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill Russia-Burns-Mark-Sircus-clip_image002_0087-2small-320x218
Thousands of forest fires are burning in Russia around old H-Bomb factories.

The 1,000 sq km around the Mayak bomb factory is one of the most contaminated areas on Earth because the Mayak Uranium Project manufactured the most poisonous substances on Earth for the most lethal weapons on Earth.

Manufacturing thermonuclear weapons is a really nasty business. As far as Weapons of Mass Destruction goes, there are the real McCoy.

As of 8/15/2010 all personnel in Russia and the European Union are advised to evacuate immediately. I repeat. This is not a drill. If you can’t leave, get your kids out. It may be too late already.

Notes:
1. Russia Burns, Mark Sircus, MD, http://tinyurl.com/3agtr23
2. Radioactive Contamination of the Techa River and its Effects
Dmitriy Burmistrov*#, Mira Kossenko *) and Richard Wilson+) Research
Center for Radiation Medicine, Chelyabinsk +) Harvard University, # now
at Menzie-Cura and Associates Inc, Department of Physics, Harvard
University,
http://tinyurl.com/2ep4dma
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill   EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 3:46 pm

No idea if it's happening of course. I got word from a friend of a friend that lives in Russia and she said local media reports range from apocalyptic doom to not so much.

Quote :
I heard more from Peter. He said there are fires and some news are
really playing it up while others are playing it down. But he said they
ARE having a horrendously hot summer. Twenty plus degrees hotter than
in recorded history
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill   EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 7:07 pm

incognito wrote:
No idea if it's happening of course. I got word from a friend of a friend that lives in Russia and she said local media reports range from apocalyptic doom to not so much.
It somehow feels to me like a psyop, just don't know whether it's the "middle", the beginning, or the end. And I agree, how do we know it's happening *at all* - since they hold reality (and truth) so cheaply ... it might just be another of their fictional events! Sad

I'm wondering if it could tie in at all to the Gulf Coast events - because of the toxic material there being so potentially lethal, but guess we have to wait and see-- eventually it [usually] does end up tying together.

Quote :
I heard more from Peter. He said there are fires and some news are
really playing it up while others are playing it down. But he said they
ARE having a horrendously hot summer. Twenty plus degrees hotter than
in recorded history
Hmm. Afraid I just don't know what to believe; this sure doesn't sound urgent to me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill   EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 7:43 pm

Remember the virus pandemic doom in Europe and Mexico at the height of the push for mass vaccinations? Whatever happened to that? No need to answer, it was a rhetorical question. LOL
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill   EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 10:05 pm

We're living in a psychopath's Disneyland.

Actually, I think its a nuke/radiation scare .... it's just to scare the public. They did it in the 60's and again in the 80's...it's hot air. But cultural images are inundated with the noise, just look at these gem.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill   EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill Empty

Back to top Go down

EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Culture & Media-
Jump to: