WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

The Gatekeepers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

The Gatekeepers Empty
PostSubject: The Gatekeepers   The Gatekeepers EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 7:54 pm

The Gatekeepers Left_gatekeepers
Back to top Go down
Extant

Extant

The Gatekeepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gatekeepers   The Gatekeepers EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 2:47 pm

Incognito, do you know where this graphic originated? I see it so often these days. My top search results gives Rense's site as the top hit. Perhaps it came from here, as per your image url.

The main thing I have noticed with conspiracy research and culture in general, especially as the vast majority of what we see was born in the United States, is the hardline, Christian conservative right of the political spectrum dishing out propaganda against the left, via the top "conspiracy papers".

It would be edifying to see just how much of the above is verifiable, and then to to develop one for the right-wing media. Just to balance the picture out.

Fox News, et al.

The site I linked to above seems not to have any footnotes for fact-checking the claims. I think for a holistic and total view of any possible funding and backing of the media, mainstream and alternative, both sides should be investigated.

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

The Gatekeepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gatekeepers   The Gatekeepers EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 6:32 pm

I hear what your saying about footnotes, Extant.
Back to top Go down
SatyaPranava

The Gatekeepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gatekeepers   The Gatekeepers EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 5:53 am

i find it interesting, and kind of lame, that this graph shows a mere $78,000 flowing out of Soros' pockets...i can hardly believe that's all he's spending on PR Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gatekeepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gatekeepers   The Gatekeepers Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gatekeepers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Current Information Operations (IO)-
Jump to: