WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Waco: Rules of Engagment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

Waco: Rules of Engagment Empty
PostSubject: Waco: Rules of Engagment   Waco: Rules of Engagment EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 4:18 am

The first time I saw this video I was blown away. Probably instrumental in my realization that government does not have my best interest at heart. I had only known about the incident from the msm, whoa was I in for a shock.

Part 1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4298137966377572665

Part 2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1755692679103175934

Last edited by Ronne on Tue 03 Nov 2009, 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I was able to use "insert video" on toolbar to display these as embedded videos rather than just links. I also had to delete everything after, and including, the first "&" in the link.)
Back to top Go down
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Waco: Rules of Engagment   Waco: Rules of Engagment EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 1:59 pm

Thanks for posting.

I haven't watched the video's yet, and quite honestly, I've not studied the Waco affair closely, whether it be from the MSM or other source. But I'm curious if you've ever listened to Alex Jones' reporting on the incident, and how this video stacks up against his spin.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Waco: Rules of Engagment   Waco: Rules of Engagment EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 5:48 pm

Ronne,

I understand Jones cut his teeth on the Waco incident though I have not watched any of his stuff on the subject. Feel free to post links to his Waco docs in this thread if you like and we can examine the differences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waco: Rules of Engagment   Waco: Rules of Engagment Empty

Back to top Go down

Waco: Rules of Engagment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: History-
Jump to: