Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Barack Obama Worked For The CIA - John Pilger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
incognito

PostSubject: Barack Obama Worked For The CIA - John Pilger    Tue 10 Aug 2010, 7:00 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Extant

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama Worked For The CIA - John Pilger    Tue 10 Aug 2010, 8:49 pm

Good talk from Pilger there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
offthepage

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama Worked For The CIA - John Pilger    Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:12 pm

I say we're watching intel officer John Pilger talk about intel officers Obama and Ellsburg.

These talks seems like more 'revelation of the method' to me. They're pulling off the masks and pulling back the curtain. It's got to be crushing to all those Obamabots who spent an entire year working their asses-off for Obama during the election.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Extant

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama Worked For The CIA - John Pilger    Tue 10 Aug 2010, 9:34 pm

I don't believe in "revelation of the method" any more. James Shelby Downard was a deeply disturbed mind who projected his psychosis and paranoia onto the world.

My mind, however, remains open to anyone being disinformation. A little thing called proof, or some sound logic, does help though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barack Obama Worked For The CIA - John Pilger    

Back to top Go down

Barack Obama Worked For The CIA - John Pilger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1