WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Harry Potter exploration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LindyLady

LindyLady

Harry Potter exploration Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter exploration   Harry Potter exploration EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 8:38 pm

Given that the new and final chapter of the Harry Potter movie series will soon hit movie screens, I thought a few here might be interested in discussing the esoteric messages of the films.

Let me kick-off the thread by revealing a little more sleuthing I've done recently. The name of Harry Potter's alter-ego, Voldemort, has always had me stumped until recently. I knew the name must mean something, but haven't been able to figure out a pattern until I approached it by breaking the word into two logical parts and using different methods of analysis. So, here's what I found:

First part: Volde = LOVED (an anagram)
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=volde&t=1000&a=n

Second part: Mort = Died (French translation)
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

Hence, Voldemort = LOVED DIED

As I believe that the HP movie series is just another vehicle for Monarch style programming, I think that this translation of Voldemort is deliberate and is designed to program the audience to become more comfortable with the death of Love... programmed to hate love, and ultimately programmed for youth's self-destruction.

There's more that I would like to talk about in this thread as I develop my thoughts. Be back later, as this will take some thinking and explaining. Sorry to be so dark, but this is very dark material, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Harry Potter exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter exploration   Harry Potter exploration EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 9:16 pm

Looking forward to discussing this!!!
Back to top Go down

Harry Potter exploration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Occult-
Jump to: