Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Their 2027 Wet Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
offthepage

PostSubject: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Tue 29 Jun 2010, 9:48 pm

This clip, which was sent to me in a PM, includes just about everything they ever wanted. It's a must see.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 3:43 pm

The original Deus Ex is a great game, the story starts off with the government (FEMA actually) engineering a virus/plague as well as a cure and then using it as a form of depopulation control by selectively handing out the cure. A group tries to steal the cure from the government so they can mass produce it and get it into the hands of as many people as possible, and they are labeled as terrorists.

You start off playing as a government agent who has been augmented with bio/mechanical enhancements kind of like what you see in the above video. Your brother already went through the same program and you both work together to fight the "terrorists". For some reason your brother is also encouraging to use non-lethal methods as much as possible, later on you find out that he his a double agent and his true loyalty lies with the "terrorists". Eventually you learn the truth of what the government is doing and switch sides to join your brother, right as he is killed by the government.

The plot of course goes much deeper than a government engineered virus, into the realm of secret societies pushing for complete world domination through computer information control that is overseen by an AI. At the end of the game you fight your way to the AI system and seize control of it, and you are given three choices with how you wish to deal with the AI and thus the fate of the world. You can completely destroy the AI and basically the internet along with it, the world devolves into sovereign cities-states. You can merge with the AI in an attempt to rule the rule silently and benevolently. Lastly you can choose to join the Illuminati and hand the AI over to them, openly ruling the world for the Illuminati's gain for their own selfish purposes by means of superior violence and technology.

The player is given a choice of leaving people to their own means of organization, of ruling the world benevolently, or of ruling the world as a selfish dictator. It is up to the player to decide what is best for them and for the world.

I don't think the new game is made by the same group of people. Here is a really odd thing about the original game though, it features New Yorks skyline minus the twin towers, it was released in the year 2000. I actually just realized that as I was typing this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 4:06 pm

Very Blade Runner ish. Good catch on the towers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
They Live

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 4:50 pm

Kraig wrote:
Here is a really odd thing about the original game though, it features New Yorks skyline minus the twin towers, it was released in the year 2000. I actually just realized that as I was typing this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 12:39 am

I sent this thread off to a knowledgeable friend and here is what I got back:

"Whoa ......that original game was produced by Ion Storm... it was an animation company...totally authorized. They folded in 2000. Big scandal. The head founder was the guy who created 'Doom'...the first big hit video game form the 80's, and totally evil.

They sold to EIDOS, the London (Tavistock) game company that created Tomb Raider. These guys are totally test tube babies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Romerosprectorwilson.JPG

This game became the property of London based EIDOS ...These were the major authorized game companies. All their games are social engineering masters that come out first then all the other animators make copy cats for years."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 8:14 am

It looks to me like a blatant bid to make Transhumanism 'cozy and familiar'...... Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 10:26 am

C1 wrote:
I sent this thread off to a knowledgeable friend and here is what I got back:

"Whoa ......that original game was produced by Ion Storm... it was an animation company...totally authorized. They folded in 2000. Big scandal. The head founder was the guy who created 'Doom'...the first big hit video game form the 80's, and totally evil.

They sold to EIDOS, the London (Tavistock) game company that created Tomb Raider. These guys are totally test tube babies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Romerosprectorwilson.JPG

This game became the property of London based EIDOS ...These were the major authorized game companies. All their games are social engineering masters that come out first then all the other animators make copy cats for years."

How does your friend know they were totally authorized or test tube babies? Also the head founder was a co-founder of id software which created doom, "the guy who created doom" however would be John Carmack. I'm not sure how one would consider doom "totally evil".

Explorer wrote:
It looks to me like a blatant bid to make Transhumanism 'cozy and familiar'...... Mad

I also think that transhumanism is a natural progression of technology. With what I know of the universe, I think technology in itself might be a very bad thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 3:04 pm

Kraig wrote:
How does your friend know they were totally authorized or test tube babies? Also the head founder was a co-founder of id software which created doom, "the guy who created doom" however would be John Carmack. I'm not sure how one would consider doom "totally evil".
I will ask.

Kraig wrote:
I also think that transhumanism is a natural progression of technology. With what I know of the universe, I think technology in itself might be a very bad thing.
I think it was Ellul who has done a good job dispelling the myth that technological progression is inevitable. Also, in his book, the Technological Society, he demonstrates the consequences of technology in society. I think there is already a thread here on Ellul with regard to technololgy, let me see if I can add to that thread. In particular, I'll see if I can locate his writing on the inevitability of technological progression.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Fri 02 Jul 2010, 10:28 am

Explorer wrote:
Kraig wrote:
Quote :

You're in very good company in thinking that :-) Ted Kaczynski, for example. (Yup, I do think he is good company.) And of course, the most excellent sociologist/philosopher, Jacques Ellul, about whom there is a great deal of information in the Library and elsewhere on our forum, comes to mind first...Matter of fact, I'm presently reading his book "The Technological Society," coincidentally.:-)

My view of "improving" man is that it's all to the good, *until* they approach **our minds** -- and that to my mind would be COMPLETELY OFF-LIMITS.

I'm really interested in how you see this.

Later.Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Fri 02 Jul 2010, 3:30 pm

Explorer wrote:
Explorer wrote:
Kraig wrote:
Quote :

You're in very good company in thinking that :-) Ted Kaczynski, for example. (Yup, I do think he is good company.) And of course, the most excellent sociologist/philosopher, Jacques Ellul, about whom there is a great deal of information in the Library and elsewhere on our forum, comes to mind first...Matter of fact, I'm presently reading his book "The Technological Society," coincidentally.:-)

My view of "improving" man is that it's all to the good, *until* they approach **our minds** -- and that to my mind would be COMPLETELY OFF-LIMITS.

I'm really interested in how you see this.

Later.Smile

Well I haven't exactly come to any conclusions, but I believe that everything is connected. That the mind cannot be separated from the body, and that the body cannot be separated from nature. I also believe that we do have a soul and it is also connected like everything else, I made a post somewhere around here about quantum mechanics and it ties directly into this. I see technology as a slow attempt at recreating nature, piece by piece. I would agree with you that it's all good until they approach our mind, but with how everything is connected, things outside of our mind still have a very strong effect on our mind. Where to draw the line? I have no idea, but I know I am well past it and seemingly hopelessly dependent on technology.

If you look at how lengthy the process of evolution seems to be, we really do not have the slightest idea of how our lifestyles will effect the human race in the long run. Science is notorious for rushing headlong into something new just because they can, with little to no understanding of the fullness of what they are doing. Then at the same time, I wonder if there are people at the top who know exactly what they are doing.

For example I mentioned quantum mechanics, my view of that is a theory that all of our existence is made up of waves in space. Space, which we were taught to think was empty nothingness, being everything - and waves adding organization, structure, and complexity to that space. This is how I see all things being connected. This is also considered to be a pretty new theory by those that have found it, and it is considered to be rejected by "the establishment". There is one thing that really bothers me about that view, Philip J. Corso, who was a high ranking military intelligence officer, who retired in 1963, wrote about the same theory in is book Dawn of a New Age. He wrote about it in a way that he didn't seem to consider it to be new, or a theory. If he knew about it back then, well how much longer could they have known about it? How much longer could they have been using this against people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Sat 03 Jul 2010, 8:52 am

Quote :
Well I haven't exactly come to any conclusions, but I believe that everything is connected. That the mind cannot be separated from the body, and that the body cannot be separated from nature. I also believe that we do have a soul and it is also connected like everything else, I made a post somewhere around here about quantum mechanics and it ties directly into this. I see technology as a slow attempt at recreating nature, piece by piece. I would agree with you that it's all good until they approach our mind, but with how everything is connected, things outside of our mind still have a very strong effect on our mind. Where to draw the line? I have no idea, but I know I am well past it and seemingly hopelessly dependent on technology.
Agreed, body, mind, soul/nature are all connected, i.e. destroyed if separated. It's an area where great caution must be exercised before taking any actions at all. Unfortunately, iIt's this caution that is NOWHERE APPARENT in the mindless so-called 'solutions' advocated by the Transhumanists. I really don't believe they DO see these ideas as solutions, that is just what they profess to believe...(IOW, their real motives are extremely malignant.)

I would have to say that I am Quite Spoiled (g) by technology, although I don't think I'm yet hopelessly dependent; trying to adjust to a world without technology would no doubt be an awesome, very difficult, experience. (Yet interestingly, that is *exactly* what the afore-mentioned Ted K. did, and by choice. Interesting!!)

If I had to choose, I'm at the stage now where I would chose a primitive lifestyle -- over the hell that is becoming more and more apparent as our future. Because life today threatens our very sanity, every single day, in my experience.

Quote :
If you look at how lengthy the process of evolution seems to be, we really do not have the slightest idea of how our lifestyles will effect the human race in the long run. Science is notorious for rushing headlong into something new just because they can, with little to no understanding of the fullness of what they are doing. Then at the same time, I wonder if there are people at the top who know exactly what they are doing.

For example I mentioned quantum mechanics, my view of that is a theory that all of our existence is made up of waves in space. Space, which we were taught to think was empty nothingness, being everything - and waves adding organization, structure, and complexity to that space. This is how I see all things being connected. This is also considered to be a pretty new theory by those that have found it, and it is considered to be rejected by "the establishment". There is one thing that really bothers me about that view, Philip J. Corso, who was a high ranking military intelligence officer, who retired in 1963, wrote about the same theory in is book Dawn of a New Age. He wrote about it in a way that he didn't seem to consider it to be new, or a theory. If he knew about it back then, well how much longer could they have known about it? How much longer could they have been using this against people?

I know nothing of Mr. Corso, could you fill me in on this? Is this connected to the infamous NWO agenda -? (From a brief 'Google' search, it seems to be connected to UFOs..)

Bottom line, I think technology is as either useful or destructive as the values of those who are directing it. And that is why we are in so much trouble.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Tue 06 Jul 2010, 11:14 am

Yeah I take back what I said about this being an inevitable progression of technology. You are completely right in saying that technology is as useful/destructive as the values of those who direct it, I am so used to a society with either no values or shallow power-hungry values that I forgot that.

Corso probably is connected to the NWO agenda, he worked as army intelligence and I think went on to serve as an aid to a senator after he retired from the military. His books are about crazy UFO cover up conspiracies and that sort of thing, supposedly he wanted to come clean about everything he learned while working in army intel for the sake of his grandchildren so he wrote those books.

The reason I brought him up and why I am curious about him is because of this quote:

"Einstein said that the physical matter was nothing more than a
concentrated field of force. A physical substance is an intangible
concentration of wave forms. Different combinations of structural
patterns of waves unite to form chemical and elements which in turn
react to one another to form physical substances. Different wave forms
of matter appear to be solid because we are constituted of similar wave
forms which resonate within a clearly defined range of frequencies.
This not only applies to our body, organs and brain, but control the
physical process of our world and universe.

To traverse space is
to possess the means of manipulating or altering the structure of space.
The method of achieving this lies in the alteration of frequencies
controlling the matter anti-matter cycle."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 8:06 am

Kraig wrote:
Yeah I take back what I said about this being an inevitable progression of technology. You are completely right in saying that technology is as useful/destructive as the values of those who direct it, I am so used to a society with either no values or shallow power-hungry values that I forgot that.

Whenever I need some spiritual support, I try to remember men like Jefferson, Madison, and others of the founding fathers -- that really helps.

Quote :

Corso probably is connected to the NWO agenda, he worked as army intelligence and I think went on to serve as an aid to a senator after he retired from the military. His books are about crazy UFO cover up conspiracies and that sort of thing, supposedly he wanted to come clean about everything he learned while working in army intel for the sake of his grandchildren so he wrote those books.

The reason I brought him up and why I am curious about him is because of this quote:

To traverse space is

Hmmmm....Not sure I understand the connection. Please elaborate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 9:57 am

Explorer wrote:
Kraig wrote:

Whenever I need some spiritual support, I try to remember men like Jefferson, Madison, and others of the founding fathers -- that really helps.

Quote :

To traverse space is

Hmmmm....Not sure I understand the connection. Please elaborate.

He is saying the same thing as the wave structure of matter theory proposed here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
They Live

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   Wed 07 Jul 2010, 2:51 pm

Kraig wrote:
He is saying the same thing as the wave structure of matter theory proposed here.
This dude's wikipedia material on the subject was deleted?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Haselhurst
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their 2027 Wet Dream   

Back to top Go down

Their 2027 Wet Dream
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1