Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Getting Killed on Other Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unmutual

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Sun 27 Jun 2010, 1:40 am

In the last month or so I have started a little experiment. I've started posting on other forums again, after having stepped away for about 1-year. But just about all of my posts are getting immediately attacked from multiple angles and several different users. It's almost immediate now, say within the first 3 post or so. I am direct, polite, but I don't pull any punches and go straight to the heart of the matter. And the attacks are brutal, just brutal, even on forums where the people are supposedly very smart business people. I'm just wondering if anyone here is posting elsewhere and if they are experiencing similar reactions. It just seems that any presentation of the false realities that we are living in are met with total hostility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Sun 27 Jun 2010, 4:16 am

This is the only forum I post on, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Sun 27 Jun 2010, 11:13 am

At the forums I visit, there are always 'Assets' pre-positioned and ready to attack. So yes,
this is my experience also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Sun 27 Jun 2010, 6:42 pm

I take a look around every once and a while and you can spot the people who are awake from a million miles away, and they are under ruthless attack from every angle possible.

I can't recall if I found this or if I pinched it from someone else's post and put it in my notes, but I think this is applicable here:

Quote :
"From Psyop to Mindwar" by US Army General Aquino
http://www.xeper.org/maquino/nm/MindWar.pdf

MindWar conducts wars in nonlethal, noninjurious, and nondestructive ways. Essentially overwhelming the enemy with argument. You seize control of all of the means by which his government and populace process information to make up their minds, and you adjust it so that those minds are made up as you desire. Everyone is happy, no one gets hurt or killed, and nothing is destroyed.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 10:06 am

C1 wrote:
I take a look around every once and a while and you can spot the people who are awake from a million miles away, and they are under ruthless attack from every angle possible.

I can't recall if I found this or if I pinched it from someone else's post and put it in my notes, but I think this is applicable here:

Quote :
"From Psyop to Mindwar" by US Army General Aquino
http://www.xeper.org/maquino/nm/MindWar.pdf

MindWar conducts wars in nonlethal, noninjurious, and nondestructive ways. Essentially overwhelming the enemy with argument. You seize control of all of the means by which his government and populace process information to make up their minds, and you adjust it so that those minds are made up as you desire. Everyone is happy, no one gets hurt or killed, and nothing is destroyed.

In other words, you get inside their OODA loop?
The Huxley route to conquest, as opposed to the Orwellian (brute force) route, right?

It keeps getting worse. Sad



Back to top Go down
View user profile
offthepage

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 11:37 am

Explorer wrote:
C1 wrote:
I take a look around every once and a while and you can spot the people who are awake from a million miles away, and they are under ruthless attack from every angle possible.

I can't recall if I found this or if I pinched it from someone else's post and put it in my notes, but I think this is applicable here:

Quote :
"From Psyop to Mindwar" by US Army General Aquino
http://www.xeper.org/maquino/nm/MindWar.pdf

MindWar conducts wars in nonlethal, noninjurious, and nondestructive ways. Essentially overwhelming the enemy with argument. You seize control of all of the means by which his government and populace process information to make up their minds, and you adjust it so that those minds are made up as you desire. Everyone is happy, no one gets hurt or killed, and nothing is destroyed.

In other words, you get inside their OODA loop?
The Huxley route to conquest, as opposed to the Orwellian (brute force) route, right?

It keeps getting worse. Sad
And usurp it, processing information faster than the target can so that predetermined options can be supplied before the target can assess and decided by themselves. The target then chooses one of the predetermined options, all along thinking that they are self directed.

It's very subtle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
offthepage

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 11:49 am

Unmutual wrote:
In the last month or so I have started a little experiment. I've started posting on other forums again, after having stepped away for about 1-year. But just about all of my posts are getting immediately attacked from multiple angles and several different users. It's almost immediate now, say within the first 3 post or so. I am direct, polite, but I don't pull any punches and go straight to the heart of the matter. And the attacks are brutal, just brutal, even on forums where the people are supposedly very smart business people. I'm just wondering if anyone here is posting elsewhere and if they are experiencing similar reactions. It just seems that any presentation of the false realities that we are living in are met with total hostility.
I have pretty much stopped posting at all other forums because of similar experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant



Posts : 241
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:05 pm

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our
enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see?
Business people, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the
people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a
part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to
understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many
of them are so inert, so hopelessly
dependent
on the system
that they will fight to
protect it
.
"

I think that applies, I don't think very many "controlled agents" in the traditional sense are needed because they system is largely autonomous and the slaves themselves will fight to defend it, mentally or physically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Tue 29 Jun 2010, 9:36 am

offthepage wrote:
Explorer wrote:
C1 wrote:
I take a look around every once and a while and you can spot the people who are awake from a million miles away, and they are under ruthless attack from every angle possible.

I can't recall if I found this or if I pinched it from someone else's post and put it in my notes, but I think this is applicable here:

Quote :
"From Psyop to Mindwar" by US Army General Aquino
http://www.xeper.org/maquino/nm/MindWar.pdf

MindWar conducts wars in nonlethal, noninjurious, and nondestructive ways. Essentially overwhelming the enemy with argument. You seize control of all of the means by which his government and populace process information to make up their minds, and you adjust it so that those minds are made up as you desire. Everyone is happy, no one gets hurt or killed, and nothing is destroyed.

In other words, you get inside their OODA loop?
The Huxley route to conquest, as opposed to the Orwellian (brute force) route, right?

It keeps getting worse. Sad
And usurp it, processing information faster than the target can so that predetermined options can be supplied before the target can assess and decided by themselves. The target then chooses one of the predetermined options, all along thinking that they are self directed.

It's very subtle.

Fascinating.

Luckily for me, I love mysteries. Very Happy

I'm still in the information-gathering phase, am reading, slowly:( "NetCentricTruther's" lengthy document on this subject. So I'm still in the early stages of understanding this, it seems.

Will be following along, though and should/will have much more to say later on. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Tue 29 Jun 2010, 12:58 pm

Explorer wrote:
I'm still in the information-gathering phase, am reading, slowly:( "NetCentricTruther's" lengthy document on this subject. So I'm still in the early stages of understanding this, it seems.
Who and what document?

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Tue 29 Jun 2010, 6:52 pm

C1 wrote:
Explorer wrote:
I'm still in the information-gathering phase, am reading, slowly:( "NetCentricTruther's" lengthy document on this subject. So I'm still in the early stages of understanding this, it seems.
Who and what document?

http://wwws.forummotion.com/science-technology-f14/darpa-goes-deep-green-t556.htm

Please see inquirer's reference to the NetCentricTruther document in the second sentence, in the excerpt below.
Quote :
Subject: Re: DARPA goes Deep Green Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:45 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my understanding of all of this. Please criticize it if I am wrong:

In order to understand what is going on today, first read NetCentricTruther's document on the revolution in military affairs: http://popularsymbolism.com/mitaphane/rma-en.pdf




Last edited by Explorer on Wed 30 Jun 2010, 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Tue 29 Jun 2010, 7:19 pm

Kraig wrote:
"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our
enemy. But when you're inside, you look around. What do you see?
Business people, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the
people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a
part of that system, and that makes them our enemy. You have to
understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many
of them are so inert, so hopelessly
dependent
on the system
that they will fight to
protect it
.
"

I think that applies, I don't think very many "controlled agents" in the traditional sense are needed because they system is largely autonomous and the slaves themselves will fight to defend it, mentally or physically.

Except for those of independent mind and spirit, as we witnessed at the forum from which we recently came. True?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ben Steigmann

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 12:00 am

You know the Screwtape letters? that sort of describes what happened to some of my more relevant posts. At some of the other forums I've posted at, everything degenerates into bickering and jokes.

I haven't got this as an instant reply though. Perhaps I'm not "awake" enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
offthepage

avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   Wed 30 Jun 2010, 10:15 am

inquirer wrote:
You know the Screwtape letters? that sort of describes what happened to some of my more relevant posts. At some of the other forums I've posted at, everything degenerates into bickering and jokes.

I haven't got this as an instant reply though. Perhaps I'm not "awake" enough.
The Scretape letters does a fantastic job of showing how noise destroys, and it is just so easy to create.

The controls are becoming more obvious to spot, aren't they, inquirer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Getting Killed on Other Forums   

Back to top Go down
 
Getting Killed on Other Forums
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 4-Year-Old British Girl From Nottingham Killed By Car On Daytona Beach, Florida
» Parents killed baby with methodone - and they get bail!
» Millie Martin - killed by live in lover of mother
» Tulay Goren - killed by her father Mehmet Goren
» Diane Schuler Was Drunk and High at the Time of the Crash That Killed 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Auxilliary Forums :: Chatter-
Jump to: