WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
offthepage

offthepage

Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy Empty
PostSubject: Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy   Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 3:59 pm

We've introduced the concept of OODA Loops here, but what is the purpose of this science and how do we defend ourselves? I've thought a lot about this and I think it boils down to what I might term "'Orientatian' Bouyancy", where it is the controller's goal to knock people off their existing Orientation, or current view of the world, so that new perspectives can be inserted into their thinking process. This allows for relativism. And once a person has lost the foundation of their "Orientation", then almost anything new can be inserted, creating new orientations and therefore new sets of perspectives, thoughts and behaviors that result from these new orientation.

Our job then is to maintain our Orientation of the world, and to not change our views of how we engage each other or the planet based upon their attempts to dislodge our orientation. So, Orientation Bouyancy can be viewed, in a way, as remaining sane, and not letting their propaganda pull us away from our natural humanity, faith, or belief in individual liberty, etc. It's about keeping our head above water, or keep our senses safe from their constant barrage of manipulation techniques.

If we can remain solidly grounded in our Orientation toward the world, then all their attempts at change will not be successful.

Anyway, I thought I would share this way of viewing things to see if this perspective helps in our understanding.
Back to top Go down
Maryam bint David

Maryam bint David

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy   Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 6:42 pm

That was highly insightful and duly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://survivorsareus.com
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy   Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 5:00 pm

I honestly feel like I don't have an orientation anymore, or maybe that itself is an orientation. I don't trust much of anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy   Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 6:22 pm

Kraig wrote:
I honestly feel like I don't have an orientation anymore, or maybe that itself is an orientation. I don't trust much of anything anymore.

I think this is a good step in the deprogramming process. There's a lot of indoctrination to unwind, and new programming to install. The point is, that you will most likely be in full control of the new programming that you accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy   Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy Empty

Back to top Go down

Maintaining Orientatian Bouyancy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Social Systems-
Jump to: