WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Seeking Societal Apoptosis

Go down 
+2
offthepage
C1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Seeking Societal Apoptosis Empty
PostSubject: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 3:00 pm

offthepage wrote:
In the end, it is revealed that the goal of the covert program is to achieve in human civilians a phenomenon similar to apoptosis in cells (a comparison noted in the film), by developing "civilian weapons" akin to suicide bombers.
APOPTOSIS = Programmed Cell Death

So, this is how they are going to kill us? Now the Internet makes even more sense as they migrate us from individuals to nodes in a network (equivalent to cells in an organism) that can be leveraged to control any other cell/node. Thanks, you just took me to a new level of understanding. (Funny that they refer to the killer cells at "T" cells, which I took to mean "Terrorist")

Quote :
For every cell, there is a time to live and a time to die.

There are two ways in which cells die:

1. They are killed by injurious agents.
  2. They are induced to commit suicide.

http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/A/Apoptosis.html

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
offthepage

offthepage

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 4:13 pm

This is a very difficult revelation to make, isn't it? We're being migrated into a system of organisms where some cells will be pushed into Apoptosis, or cell suicide. This gives an entirely new perspective on the evil inherent in their plans. It also helps explain the constant psychological pressure being placed on society, which was so well illustrated in the Killing Room.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 9:10 pm

offthepage wrote:
This is a very difficult revelation to make, isn't it? We're being migrated into a system of organisms where some cells will be pushed into Apoptosis, or cell suicide. This gives an entirely new perspective on the evil inherent in their plans. It also helps explain the constant psychological pressure being placed on society, which was so well illustrated in the Killing Room.

They are sadists, OTP. So it's just one more variant on the basic theme. This is their great pleasure, finding new ways to terrorize and/or disgust us, for as we know they are also Control Freaks. We are dealing with unfathomable *ugliness and evil.* That in itself is enough to make one suicidal...to be honest.

But let us hope that they so violate the laws of nature that they do themselves in. Yep, this would be a really good time for a miracle. Very Happy

farao king
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 10:57 pm

I'm praying for a Miracle.

May the meek inherit the earth, for the alternative is almost too much to bear thinking about.
Back to top Go down
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 8:32 pm

I can see the analogy, but are you implying physical attacks or something else?
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 10:58 pm

ArtificialThought wrote:
I can see the analogy, but are you implying physical attacks or something else?
Eg. Social and Economic marginalization:

- online rumors from a myriad of blogs, etc. impugn credibility, and unexplainably rise to top of Google's search engine
- name all of a sudden becomes affiliated with extremist groups
- bank accounts are repeatedly inaccurate, loans called-in
- credit rating drops without reason
- IRS starts tax investigation
- credit cards stop working
- your status with your employer unexpectedly become tenuous

It's the Brotherhood of the Bell program.

Back to top Go down
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 3:55 am

And then once an individual is bombarded with this, he can become violent or suicidal, and perhaps do something like the guy who flew the plane into the IRS building?
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 12:12 pm

ArtificialThought wrote:
And then once an individual is bombarded with this, he can become violent or suicidal, and perhaps do something like the guy who flew the plane into the IRS building?
In the trailer of the new Harry Potter movie, "Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows", they say:

"Why do you live? Because I have something to live for."

So, I think what they are attempting to do is create an existence where we have nothing to live for... a society so challenging, so chaotic, so void of values and morals, that humans (real humans) simply would not wish to exist in it. It's Full Spectrum Dominance, designed to demoralize the enemy and distinguish their will to live. This is how I believe they seek to attain Apoptosis.

Back to top Go down
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 1:42 pm

In order to fulfill the depopulation agenda? Or are there any other reasons?
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 4:17 pm

ArtificialThought wrote:
In order to fulfill the depopulation agenda? Or are there any other reasons?
Reduced Population means greater leverage over remaining population. Also, targeting specific population segments that are greater risk of opposition means greater control. NOT targeting population segments that promote ones agenda also results in greater sustainability of control.

So, it's not just the weapon itself, but how the weapon is applied.

Back to top Go down
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:01 pm

Targeting specific groups and NOT targeting beneficial ones, I see, it makes more sense now.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:55 pm

ArtificialThought wrote:
Targeting specific groups and NOT targeting beneficial ones, I see, it makes more sense now.
Like Google employees getting 3 free organic meals a day prepared by top chefs... free ski trips to Tahoe, and constant and incessant stroking of their egos by telling them how incredibly brilliant they are.

Back to top Go down
Maryam bint David

Maryam bint David

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 6:38 pm

Wow! They get all that?! Dang.

The Brotherhood of the Bell info was great. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://survivorsareus.com
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:18 am

Yeah it is quite nice and all..

http://1dak.com/people/google-office-pictures-47-pics/

But you have to admit, there aren't many out there who can do their job.
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 2:00 pm

Awesome pics. I just love the bee hive cubicle.

Seeking Societal Apoptosis Ofis_google_v_cjurikhe_50_foto_16

And what about this?

Google “Bee-gins” Producing Its Own Honey
http://erictric.com/2010/06/04/google-bee-gins-producing-its-own-honey/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking Societal Apoptosis   Seeking Societal Apoptosis Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking Societal Apoptosis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum