Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 10:43 am

With regard to Incognito's question regarding who might be the next Anti-Christ, here is the man I would put near or at the top of the list. A very dangerous man, IMO.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 5:55 pm

Nostradamus and the Anti-Christ may be psy-war. That's a hard one to get ones head wrapped around, but if they can control current content, who is to say that they haven't modified historical content to suit their various vectors. I do see this as a vector servicing some religious segments of society, however.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver   Wed 16 Jun 2010, 7:51 pm

C1 wrote:
Nostradamus and the Anti-Christ may be psy-war. That's a hard one to get ones head wrapped around, but if they can control current content, who is to say that they haven't modified historical content to suit their various vectors. I do see this as a vector servicing some religious segments of society, however.

Oh yes, I can definitely see them altering ANY text, whether it was ancient/sacred or not. The reason I choose Prager as highly dangerous though, is that he is so highly charismatic, so "seemingly" reasonable and "good", and yet his basic ideas are so totally WRONG and detrimental to man. Since he IS a highly intelligent, very well-educated, very much an 'intellectual' type of guy, I see the path he espouses as deliberately evil, rather than misguided. But, maybe he is just *not that bright*......Hmmmm.

Just a thought, after listening to his speeches...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver   

Back to top Go down

Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1