WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver Empty
PostSubject: Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver   Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 10:43 am

With regard to Incognito's question regarding who might be the next Anti-Christ, here is the man I would put near or at the top of the list. A very dangerous man, IMO.

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver   Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 5:55 pm

Nostradamus and the Anti-Christ may be psy-war. That's a hard one to get ones head wrapped around, but if they can control current content, who is to say that they haven't modified historical content to suit their various vectors. I do see this as a vector servicing some religious segments of society, however.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver   Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 7:51 pm

C1 wrote:
Nostradamus and the Anti-Christ may be psy-war. That's a hard one to get ones head wrapped around, but if they can control current content, who is to say that they haven't modified historical content to suit their various vectors. I do see this as a vector servicing some religious segments of society, however.

Oh yes, I can definitely see them altering ANY text, whether it was ancient/sacred or not. The reason I choose Prager as highly dangerous though, is that he is so highly charismatic, so "seemingly" reasonable and "good", and yet his basic ideas are so totally WRONG and detrimental to man. Since he IS a highly intelligent, very well-educated, very much an 'intellectual' type of guy, I see the path he espouses as deliberately evil, rather than misguided. But, maybe he is just *not that bright*......Hmmmm.

Just a thought, after listening to his speeches...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver   Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver Empty

Back to top Go down

Dennis Prager Q&A at University of Denver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Current Information Operations (IO)-
Jump to: