Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
incognito

PostSubject: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 4:31 pm

Amazing stuff in it's blatant symbolism. Very high production values, no expense was spared...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
They Live

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Tue 15 Jun 2010, 5:46 pm

Lady Gaga hyping the new gay army. The video has Gender confusion, Red Nun (who spits in the face of faith). Gaga is Madonna on PCP. Of course, they're going to ream the gays in due time, just like Angola(?) is doing.

Did you see the last scene? The dude has a Gun instead of Penis. Can you say ZARDOZ - old Sean Connery dystopian movie about the future where they repeatedly say how the "gun is good" but the "penis is bad."

What is behind what she is saying - Alejandro: al-le-hand-row. I'm trying to figure out the homophones (Pseudo-homophones). Sounds like there is supposed to be a dual meaning to the audio. Kind of like that song "like a rock," which came out shortly before we went into "Iraq", or the song "I Ran" which came out before the "Iranian" hostage crisis. Does this sound like anything to anyone? By the way, I found a nice bumble bee at the Homophone Machine.

Have you heard of this guy? He has been going for 2 years already. Funny but totally twisted. He's gotta be authorized.

They have these people who supposedly do this on their own on youtube and end up being famous, but it's faked.

This one makes Marilyn Manson look like a boy scout.

"i love you now that you are 6' underground"

This material is so outrageous now I can't believe anyone takes it seriously. People are going to start to turn away in droves. And when that happens, all they'll have left is whips and chains, and that's unsustainable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weeping oak

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:40 am

They Live wrote:
Lady Gaga hyping the new gay army. The video has Gender confusion, Red Nun (who spits in the face of faith). Gaga is Madonna on PCP. Of course, they're going to ream the gays in due time, just like Angola(?) is doing.

Hey I'm new here, and I completely agree with this statement.... Besides pushing occultism, she is pushing the 'gay' life style and definite gender confusion. Did you see the photo shoot she did for the Japanese mag, where she dressed as a as her 'alter ego', "Jo Calderone" ??

http://www.thesuperficial.com/lady-gaga-is-a-dude-06-2010

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:01 pm

Welcome to the forum, weeping oak!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:44 pm

She is pretty darn close to complete Nihilism in my book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 1:03 pm

that's a perfect word for her!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
offthepage

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 1:57 pm

weeping oak wrote:
They Live wrote:

Hey I'm new here, and I completely agree with this statement.... Besides pushing occultism, she is pushing the 'gay' life style and definite gender confusion. Did you see the photo shoot she did for the Japanese mag, where she dressed as a as her 'alter ego', "Jo Calderone" ??

http://www.thesuperficial.com/lady-gaga-is-a-dude-06-2010
WoW!

They are really pushing this dissociated identity disorder (DID) on the public, aren't there. It's right up there with the TV show, The United States of Tara, about a mom with DIDs. I can't bear to think what our society will be like in 20 years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weeping oak

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 6:21 pm

Explorer wrote:
She is pretty darn close to complete Nihilism in my book.

wow, good call. Nihilism, in my opinion is a scary philosophy, utter chaos. I never really realized how much that ideology is pushed in the media these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:47 pm

Yea, it's everywhere. I think of it as "the utter absence of (seeing any) value in existence."

IOW, nothing matters.

Pretty grim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Wed 14 Jul 2010, 11:13 am

have you ever been to a modern art exhibit? last one i went to i found that the majority of art was just that - nihilistic. i felt depressed and kind of sick after walking through the exhibit. its definitely the attitude thats being marketed and sold and academized today and maybe for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Wed 14 Jul 2010, 12:51 pm

I think the majority of movies/TV/art has heavy nihilistic undertones. Even when they are pushing value or happy endings it is always from a simplistic emotional argument that does not seem to apply to the real world rather than a philosophical truth based argument that could be applied to your life. You are left with a rapidly fleeing feeling of happiness as you realize that you spent that past two hours watching and caring about people who are not real. It is at the point now where taking anything seriously is grounds to be laughed at.

How many people do you guys know that can actually have a serious conversation and enjoy it? They are few for me, like diamonds in the rough. Try telling a co-worker or someone that you think Lady Gaga is a mind controlled slave. Most women will be so mind blown as they are still assuming you are thinking with your dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weeping oak

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Wed 14 Jul 2010, 2:25 pm

I've been pondering this nihilism idea for the last few hours... Although nihilism is prevalent, I actually think it might be a part of a bigger ideology. Thelema, is a philosophy that was developed by Aleister Crowley, seems to amalgamate many different ideologies; hedonism, gnosticism, egyptology, and nihilism to name a few. Remember, one of Crowley's most famous quotes is, "Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the Law" It sounds very nihilistic/hedonistic to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:50 am

weeping oak wrote:
I've been pondering this nihilism idea for the last few hours... Although nihilism is prevalent, I actually think it might be a part of a bigger ideology. Thelema, is a philosophy that was developed by Aleister Crowley, seems to amalgamate many different ideologies; hedonism, gnosticism, egyptology, and nihilism to name a few. Remember, one of Crowley's most famous quotes is, "Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the Law" It sounds very nihilistic/hedonistic to me.

Sounds to me like "Anything goes." Definitely Not my cup of tea (since I'm an Objectivist).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:13 pm

Guerrero wrote:
have you ever been to a modern art exhibit? last one i went to i found that the majority of art was just that - nihilistic. i felt depressed and kind of sick after walking through the exhibit. its definitely the attitude thats being marketed and sold and academized today and maybe for quite some time.
Here is Lady Gaga (aka Stefani Germanotta) before she was packaged and marketed by the professional music industry marketers.

Here is what she sang in this video ....

listen.
I've got the sickest ambition.
Deep in the mirror I am scared.
Don't know who the hell is there.
Yeah, I'm losing my reflection.

Obsession.
Something is our new religion?
Each model and celebrity.
Changes how I look at me
Oh, don't tell me, don't tell me I'll never be

A superstar, cause I know I could.
Feel like a girl in hollywood.
Hollywood, Holly-wo-od,
Holly-wo-od, Holly-wo-od

View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
They Live

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Mon 26 Jul 2010, 3:03 pm

I hate the Truth!

Watch as Gaga covers the dancer's mouth when she says it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Mon 26 Jul 2010, 6:07 pm

I Hate Lady Gaga.
!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
They Live

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   Mon 26 Jul 2010, 7:01 pm

Oh, and I forgot to point out, Lady Gaga first appears to be holding or covering the dancer's penis when she is talking about what she hates. It is only later that she puts her hand over her mouth.

For those here that have seen the movie Zardoz with Sean Connery, you know that this was deliberate and very much part of the intended messaging:

"Gun is good; Penis is bad!"

Anything to keep us from procreating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...   

Back to top Go down

Can't Believe There's no Lady Gaga Thread...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1