Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum   Fri 30 Oct 2009, 3:53 am

DEPOPULATION under cover of Globalization
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=259560&highlight=depopulation+under+cover

Lots of resources for research on the topic, including videos. (Just ignore the anti-semitism of some of the posters of that forum -- a lot of them are COINTEL and other agents deliberately trying to stir up hatred).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum   Wed 04 Nov 2009, 1:15 am

ArtificialThought wrote:
http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?t=259560&highlight=depopulation+under+cover

Lots of resources for research on the topic, including videos. (Just ignore the anti-semitism of some of the posters of that forum -- a lot of them are COINTEL and other agents deliberately trying to stir up hatred).

Thanks for this wonderful resource. I am looking forward to exploring it thoroughly later on,
when I have more time, as it deserves a generous allotment of same.

I very much appreciate your warning ; luckily I'm becoming an "old hand" at dealing with the infernal COINTEL "bugs"...since they really hate it when they can't rile a person up, I do my best to make them completely miserable...!

Ciao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
youngbuck

PostSubject: Re: Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum   Tue 04 Jan 2011, 2:40 am

ArtificialThought wrote:

Whao, that thread is chock full of interesting info. Thanks for the post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germanic Fox

PostSubject: Re: Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum   Thu 26 Sep 2013, 11:22 am

ArtificialThought wrote:
I would say anti-semitism is a natural reaction to some Jews being idiots. It is not right to say "there is no such thing as a good Jew!" rather one must say, "The truth of the nature of our problem is that a lot of the people at fault are Jews so therefore we must tell the good Jews why this problem exist so that they will get out of the way and let us handle it..."

Of course yelling "KILL THE K@#%s" just adds fuel to the fire that is the problem... The problem is we can't criticize the elite and telling people to go after Jews make the elite able to say, "Look say those crazy conspiracy are why we need to control free speech!"

My step-mother is Jewish and she doesn't current policies... Why go after her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum   Fri 27 Sep 2013, 4:49 pm

Germanic Fox wrote:
ArtificialThought wrote:
I would say anti-semitism is a natural reaction to some Jews being idiots. It is not right to say "there is no such thing as a good Jew!" rather one must say, "The truth of the nature of our problem is that a lot of the people at fault are Jews so therefore we must tell the good Jews why this problem exist so that they will get out of the way and let us handle it..."

Of course yelling "KILL THE K@#%s" just adds fuel to the fire that is the problem... The problem is we can't criticize the elite and telling people to go after Jews make the elite able to say, "Look say those crazy conspiracy are why we need to control free speech!"

I'm not at all interested in a religious debate, if that's where your interests lie. IMO,the world has enough trouble without the irrationality one almost always finds when discussing the merits of various religions.

Sorry.
No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Germanic Fox

PostSubject: Re: Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum   Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:08 am

ScoutsHonor wrote:
Germanic Fox wrote:
ArtificialThought wrote:

I'm not at all interested in a religious debate, if that's where your interests lie. IMO,the world has enough trouble without the irrationality one almost always finds when discussing the merits of various religions.

Sorry.
No
Actually I was saying that a lot of BS about all Jews bad is very counter productive... Yes I have things against the religion but I think a lot are nice people... But Bibi and friends and Rothschild have got to go!

Bibi is a idiot who keeps his own country poor then blames it on Arabs and blacks. Israeli Poverty is up thanks to Likud and now they are bringing their idiot policies of blame the Sand-$##@@#$ salute the flag to America. I think Jews and I am saying that are good people but their elite need a whacking about.

But Jews are mostly good people... And I am sorry if it came across wrong...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum   Wed 09 Oct 2013, 2:35 pm

That's OK, and thanks for the nice apology.

All is well Smile

So Will talk to you later,

Probably not on this subject, though, as I have no confidence in
meetings of the mind on this most inflammatory of all subjects.
Sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum   Fri 18 Oct 2013, 5:29 pm

Germanic Fox wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
Germanic Fox wrote:
ArtificialThought wrote:

Sorry.
No
Actually I was saying that a lot of BS about all Jews bad is very counter productive... Yes I have things against the religion but I think a lot are nice people... But Bibi and friends and Rothschild have got to go!

Bibi is a idiot who keeps his own country poor then blames it on Arabs and blacks. Israeli Poverty is up thanks to Likud and now they are bringing their idiot policies of blame the Sand-$##@@#$ salute the flag to America. I think Jews and I am saying that are good people but their elite need a whacking about.

Yup, the religious hand-waving is just another wedge, meant to drive people apart and cause more hatred horizontally (peer to peer).

Hey, nice seeing this thread started by ArtificialThought. I miss so many of the people who used to post here. A lot of smart people have participated, and continue to participate, in this site. Makes me feel good again.

View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum   Sat 19 Oct 2013, 12:36 pm

C1 wrote:
Germanic Fox wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
Germanic Fox wrote:
ArtificialThought wrote:

Sorry.
No

Yup, the religious hand-waving is just another wedge, meant to drive people apart and cause more hatred horizontally (peer to peer).  

Hey, nice seeing this thread started by ArtificialThought.  I miss so many of the people who used to post here.  A lot of smart people have participated, and continue to participate, in this site.  Makes me feel good again.
Yah, i miss them too.  AT is wandering in Objectivist pastures, I think...but don't know where many of the others are.  I feel very fondly towards all of them.....
It's good to know they just *exist*, somewhere, if not here...

flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum   

Back to top Go down

Depopulation/Globalization compilation from Pravda forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1