Mark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
incognito

PostSubject: Mark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien)   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
offthepage

PostSubject: Re: Mark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien)   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 7:51 pm

I have not watch these videos yet, but I've always thought that Mark is Cathy's handler. I can't prove that, but I don't think they ever totally lose control of these kinds of assets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

PostSubject: Re: Mark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien)   Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:11 pm

offthepage wrote:
I have not watch these videos yet, but I've always thought that Mark is Cathy's handler. I can't prove that, but I don't think they ever totally lose control of these kinds of assets.

Hi OTP, the videos are edited to highlight exactly what you just said. I have seen unedited versions of this video before, the producer of these did an awesome job of deconstructing Philips' talk in that light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
weeping oak

PostSubject: Re: Mark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien)   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:01 pm

dang. all the vids are gone.... i would have liked to see those.... all of those Mind Control whistleblowers seem suspicious..... Fritz Springmeir is another who seems not to be all that he says he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

PostSubject: Re: Mark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien)   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:00 pm

Thanks for bring that to my attention, lemme see if I can track them down...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

PostSubject: Re: Mark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien)   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:32 pm

I'm still looking for those particular videos, they seem to have been completely scrubbed from the Interwebz. In the meantime I found some interesting discussion here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/ar/t5231.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

PostSubject: Re: Mark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien)   Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:43 pm

Interesting, I have been searching via google forMark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien). I got tons of hits many many pages of results. Many conspiracy type sites came up with cointelpro video content, just not the one I google searched for. Equally interesting is as I go from woo woo site to woo woo site, I'm seeing similarities of video content. Hmmmm...
I even came across a pedophile site that google showed had the video! The mix of (I assume) approved COINTELPRO content consisted of a lot of Jones talking about it (isn't that a hoot?) and Icke's stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien)   

Back to top Go down

Mark Phillips COINTELPRO (Cathy Obrien)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1