WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Hi Everyone

Go down 
+3
They Live
ScoutsHonor
offthepage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
offthepage

offthepage

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 2:49 pm

Well, I was invited to this small community quite some time ago and I've finally decided to join-up after getting fed-up with the games at so many other discussion rooms. This looks like a great small group, and I think that is exactly what I need now. A few others may join me here, and I think you'll find their input of value if they decide to come aboard.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 2:56 pm

HI, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 3:11 pm

Glad you decided to join. Looking forward to it. You'll find a much more healthy environment here.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 7:37 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 10:08 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Ben Steigmann

Ben Steigmann

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptySun 23 May 2010, 6:27 am

I recently have encountered some of the same problems as offthepage. If I'm not incorrect, offthepage was trying to introduce relevant discussion in a forum that has been tainted by noise. anyway, this post by C1 in a discussion of vectors helped to clarify things for me:

C1 wrote:
Co-opting a Vector
aka. Usurping a Vector, Discrediting a Vector, Marginalizing a Vector

So, let's say you want to discredit some Vector. The vector could be anything, even an opposition discussion about an elite establishment. To do this, to discredit that discussion, one must first control the discussion. So, people who are under COINTEL control ("controlled assets") are placed at the forefront of this issue, which we sometimes refer to as controlled opposition. In the case of seeking to discredit opposition discussion, controlled assets are employed who maybe perceived as nutcases, not-politically-correct, or simply abhorrent.

So, let's take the example of the Frankfurt School of Social Research, which has devised many modern techniques of societal control and manipulation. Let's say we want to discuss and critique the Frankfurt School for what it is, a fascist think tank for the elite devising scientific techniques of control, such at Adorno's Dialectic of Mass Enlightenment [which is basically using the culture industry (music, movies, tv) to indoctrinate the public].

In order to co-opt, and ultimately marginalize, the Vector (which we've defined as opposition talk about the Frankfurt School), the social engineers will seek to thwart any intellectual, and non-loaded discussion critiquing the school. To implement this, they will use people like AJ, Stormfront, Rense, or some run-of-the-mill Neo-Nazi to discuss the opposition points. That controlled asset's responsibility will be to own that vector, and to get tremendous publicity as the owner of that vector. Then the vector, which in this case is any discussion or critique against the Frankfurt School, becomes link with AJ, Stormform, or some neo-nazi group, inheriting whatever "cooties" those controlled assets have in society. Essentially, the message is linked with the messenger, and as the messenger is highly loaded and controversial, therefore the message becomes highly loaded and highly controversial.

Now imagine you are at a cocktail party and want to discuss the Frankfurt School in some intelligent way with others at the party, others who may listen to Patriot or Alternative radio but do not investigate beyond what they are told by these supposed alternative media sources. So, as you engage in this conversation (ie. this vector), someone who has only heard that Stormfront is against the Frankfurt School is likely to ask if you are one of those neo-nazi nutcasess. With this question, the conversation immediately become highly loaded, and you will find yourself having to dig yourself out of a hole before you can even engage in an intelligent conversation. Unfortunately, and most likely, you will drop the issue for fear that you will be branded a neo-nazi nutcase.

This is why people like A.J. must be on the forefront of issues. This is why AJ, and others like him, is so critical to opposition control. It is why AJ had to have Ron Paul on his show first, and often. It was essential that A.J. retain primary ownership over the Ron Paul vector, and over many other critical vectors as well. With that control, A.J. was able to manipulate the vectors [he controls] in any which way he desires, and the mainstream media can cover the co-opted vector, along with AJ, in order to extend the message to mainstream audiences.
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptySun 23 May 2010, 11:49 pm

Yes, I think the "vectoring" model is an excellent way to explain the various techniques that I've witnessed. I'll aim to see if I can incorporate that terminology in my posts here, as I think it will help explain my perspective.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 2:18 am

Welcome

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Hi Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Hi Everyone Empty