WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Restore America Plan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Wind

Restore America Plan Empty
PostSubject: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 4:58 pm

This has to do with corporate governement, IRS, and all kinds of other legal mumbo jumbo, commercial and private redemption. I have studied much of it myself and the law or color of law is being challenged. Yahoo is spreading the fear as usual as are all the other MSM outlets out there. But the topics that this covers is very in depth on how we have been hoodwinked in virtually all aspects of society from your birth certificate (dock certificate - admirality law) to your drivers license, so on and so forth. So I have a friend who knows much about this stuff and has challenged the local court on speeding tickets and other stuff. This person has showed me their legal court documents with a claim of rights and various other papers and the court keeps delaying. Courts are nothing but a game, to collect money, they have NOTHING to do with justice, its only about the money. Prisoners are worth a lot of money. Each case is bonded, hence valued.

But anyways I thought I would share this MSM scare story with what is really going on. My friend is sending me a CD to listen to with some new information. I used to study this alot but got tired of chasing the rainbow. I am not getting involved in the RAP as to me its the same thing another time and energy waster but I will pay attention to see what happens.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100402/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_governors_extremists

http://privateaudio.homestead.com/RAP_Goals.pdf

http://guardiansofthefreerepublics.com/introduction.html
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 12:28 pm

[quote="Silent Wind"] This has to do with corporate governement, IRS, and all kinds of other legal mumbo jumbo, commercial and private redemption. I have studied much of it myself and the law or color of law is being challenged. Yahoo is spreading the fear as usual as are all the other MSM outlets out there. But the topics that this covers is very in depth on how we have been hoodwinked in virtually all aspects of society from your birth certificate (dock certificate - admirality law) to your drivers license, so on and so forth. So I have a friend who knows much about this stuff and has challenged the local court on speeding tickets and other stuff. This person has showed me their legal court documents with a claim of rights and various other papers and the court keeps delaying. Courts are nothing but a game, to collect money, they have NOTHING to do with justice, its only about the money. Prisoners are worth a lot of money. Each case is bonded, hence valued.

But anyways I thought I would share this MSM scare story with what is really going on. My friend is sending me a CD to listen to with some new information. I used to study this alot but got tired of chasing the rainbow. I am not getting involved in the RAP as to me its the same thing another time and energy waster but I will pay attention to see what happens.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100402/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_governors_extremists

http://privateaudio.homestead.com/RAP_Goals.pdf

http://guardiansofthefreerepublics.com/introduction.html[/quote]

Exactly my sentiments SW. It has all the signs of being another of their psy-ops and, imo, it's best to just let them run their little Op and see where it's leading this time Restore America Plan Icon_rolleyes From what I can tell, there is a strong indication this will impact the Militias and what they are calling the "Sovereign-Citizens movement"--these seem to be their next scapegoats. Restore America Plan Icon_evil Restore America Plan Icon_rolleyes Restore America Plan Fresse.
Sheesh!

In response, I believe I will just ignore this garbage and do something productive.

Last edited by Explorer on Sun 04 Apr 2010, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 2:58 pm

Silent Wind wrote:
http://guardiansofthefreerepublics.com/introduction.html

whois guardiansofthefreerepublics.com

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Elders, Guardian clive@coppercards.com
CopperCards E.A.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US
408-889-4351

whois coppercards.com

Technical Contact:
Boustred, Clive clive@strategize.com
InfoTelesys, Inc.
210 Sun Crest Dr.
Soquel, CA 95073
US
(831) 476-4300
(831) 479-1732

http://strategize.com/
Note the list of company clients.
DOD, Lucent, Lockheed, Boeing.

http://strategize.com/team/clive_boustred.htm
Clive Boustred ,Chief Strategist, STRATEGIZE.com
clive@strategize.com (408) 889-4351

INTRODUCTION:

As one of the industry's foremost technology & business strategists, Mr. Boustred has provided the architectural vision and strategy for some of the world's most successful companies and massively scalar systems.

Key experience in the management of Silicon Valley companies, enabled Mr. Boustred to develop the "C-Law" series, covering Business, Motivation, Project Management, Product Development & Corporate Structure theories and practice reflecting the latest advanced management strategy for High Technology and developing companies that ensure longevity & success for these organizations.

Extensive international experience has taught Mr. Boustred the value of looking at technology & markets from the outside, affording him & the organizations benefiting from his strategies, the ability to significantly shift the paradigm on existing & emerging markets, so as to gain significant market advantage.

Mr. Boustred is a dynamic visionary & brings with him a considerable breadth & depth of knowledge & experience in numerous advanced technologies & businesses, providing a refreshing view of complex domains. His ability to explain the most complex technologies in straightforward terms has helped many corporations re-architect their strategic direction.

KEY EXPERTISE:

• World Leading Strategist & Visionary.
  • Exemplary Presentation & Public Management Skills.
  • Advanced Business & Technology Process Re-engineering.
  • Business & Financial Plans, & Advanced Corporate Architecture.
  • Designing, Building & Motivating High Technology Companies & Products.
  • Extensive Systems Expertise: Legacy to Most Advanced Technologies.
  • Architectural Vision & Planning For Massively Scalar Systems.
  • Extensive International Business Experience.
  • Next Generation Technologies & Markets
Restore America Plan Clive_boustred_i
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 11:14 pm

Great Find TL goes to show whos running the show. Thanks for the research, I wasnt going to follow along to closely to this restore america plan anyways, now I can forget about it altogether ; ).
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 10:13 am

INTERESTING NOTE:

An astute poster on another forum has pointed out that "The Restore America Plan" becomes the acronym "TRAP".
Well what do you know about that!!?

Obviously, we need to be careful out there!
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 1:28 pm

And I'd say that the breadcrumb trail leading to Clive Boustred is also part of the OP, targeting the conspiracy theorist nuts. My guess is that Mr. Boustred does not even exist.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptySun 04 Apr 2010, 1:56 pm

Yup, this was part of the setup, designed to put fear into the patriot crowd who can still think. Check out this guy's last name: Boustred (Boust - red).

boust: about or going to or will be (as in... "im boust to go home.)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boust

So, 'Boust - red' = "about or going to or will be red"

I view this as a reference to the country becoming red, or communist. I see this as a message to the Patriot vectored crowd, who are all taught to be anti-collectivist.

So, in this OP we have a message to the mainstream crowd that says there are domestic terrorist forces. We have a message to the dumb patriot crowd that their attempts to subvert the government will be squashed. And we have a message to the thinking patriot crowd that DoD is behind this and that the country is going communist and their aint a damn thing you can do about it. Every vector gets a message sent.

Only way to see the entire picture is to NOT be in any vector at all.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:03 am

Great analysis. Watching this play out should be fascinating, and a real education in the wily ways of "governance".... Restore America Plan Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:13 pm

I read Boustred as Busted!, like "if you follow down this path as a sovereign citizen and all that crap, me and the weight of stratagize.com gunna be landing on your ass. You see what we do to militias..."
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptyMon 05 Apr 2010, 9:13 pm

incognito wrote:
I read Boustred as Busted!, like "if you follow down this path as a sovereign citizen and all that crap, me and the weight of stratagize.com gunna be landing on your ass. You see what we do to militias..."

LOL : )
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptySat 01 May 2010, 1:43 pm

The TRAP shills (The "Restore America Plan") are still diligiently at work on the forums -- keeping their phony and dangerous project alive for the unwary patriot.

They are waiting for the propitious time to activate it again, it seems.

So, Be Very careful what you sign, folks -- unfriendly eyes are watching.

Restore America Plan Icon_clown
Restore America Plan Fresse
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptySat 01 May 2010, 3:02 pm

I havent followed it lately but I do wonder what the latest excuse is for not getting it accomplished when they were oh so close and things were gonna change in a day or two, which was 3 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 7:22 pm

Silent Wind wrote:
I havent followed it lately but I do wonder what the latest excuse is for not getting it accomplished when they were oh so close and things were gonna change in a day or two, which was 3 weeks ago.

They're giving some preposterous excuses for the continuing delay....what a bunch of boloney. I just hope not too many get burned with this stupid sham.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restore America Plan   Restore America Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Restore America Plan
Page 1 of 1