WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
They Live

They Live

Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club Empty
PostSubject: Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club   Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:48 pm

This is a little way-out in parts, and the presenter sucks, but I still thought it was interesting viewing. Learned quite a few things I did not know, and when he discussed things I was already familiar with, he didn't seem to be corrupting the message in any way.

The Prophecy Club - Mind Control and the New World Order by Al Neal
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club   Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 11:20 pm

Very interesting! I'm halfway through this presentation and finding it very enjoyable; I had no idea our nation was so surrounded by occult symbols. Not a pleasant truth Sad but good to know, anyway. Thanks for posting this. Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Maryam bint David

Maryam bint David

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club   Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 5:13 pm

That was an excellent video. FIVE STARS!!

Thanks so much. Where did you find that awesome video? I want more.
Back to top Go down
http://survivorsareus.com
Guerrero

Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club   Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 6:53 pm

Wow! I am about 45 min into watching this. just watched the segment on the 666 and monticello correlations and the 666 and cellular phone. and i just googled 666 channels and cellular and WALAh came up with a webpage for "Cellular basics" that states in there how Bell company originally applied for 1000 channels but the FCC only granted them 666 Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club Icon_eek then as business grew and the need for more channels grew again bell applied for some number (i forget) but more than the FCC granted them, who again granted them then 166. Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club Icon_pale fucking nutz!!!
Back to top Go down
Maryam bint David

Maryam bint David

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club   Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 7:08 pm

Woah! WTH! Stupid devil worshippers...
Back to top Go down
Guerrero

Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club   Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 8:18 pm

ok another thing i wuz thinking about in regards to his talk about the 666 highway going through the 4 corner states. so he makes the point that Utah, that "tah" is hebrew for "mark" (which i would guess implies mark of the beast). note that Colorado is an old spanish word for "the color red" and well we all know that has its occult significance. now get this, i wuz thinking about this "energy vortex" that people from the SW have talked about. its really an energy "triangle" linking the towns Santa Fe, NM, Sedona, AZ, and Telluride, CO. (3 of the 4 states with the 666 highway, or used to be). people from santa fe say that it used to be "good" energy but the energy got screwed up and is now "bad energy". now another thing to note is the town Telluride, is short for "to hell u ride" sposedly because of the steepness of mountains and skiing or something, but i think it wuz intended to mean something different. santa fe is spanish for "holy faith". now also consider that santa fe is the oldest us city, save st. augustine, fl. i also think all of these places run relatively close to the 33rd degree parallel which also has all kinds of occult significance. does anyone know anything about the meaning behind sedona?

one thing for certain about sedona is that it is a place infamous for it being a convergence point for high powered energy vortexes: (from wikipedia)

Quote :
There is a specialized New Age tourist industry in Sedona, where the "Harmonic Convergence" was organized by Jose Arguelles in 1987. Some purport that "spiritual vortices" (local vernacular is "vortexes") are concentrated in the Sedona area at Bell Rock, Airport Mesa, Cathedral Rock, and Boynton Canyon.[14][15]
Back to top Go down
Maryam bint David

Maryam bint David

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club   Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 1:47 pm

Wow. I don't know about any of those things. But, have you thought more about that mountain in CO with the hologram on top? I think it's near Fort Collins CO and called Horsetooth mt..How to find out if that is the mountain?
Back to top Go down
Guerrero

Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club   Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 4:31 pm

hola amiga. no i don't remember him saying anything about the mountain in CO with a hologram on top. what kind of hologram? and im sorry but refresh my memory, why do you think the mountain is an important spot?
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club   Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 4:57 pm

It's been almost 10 years but I have been to Ft. Collins, and all around and on top of Horsetooth, I don't remember any hologram.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club   Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind Control and the New World Order - Prophecy Club
Page 1 of 1