Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 1:02 pm

Great series. Kill your TV. Now.





Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:34 pm

Very well done videos. I haven't thrown my TV out yet, but I'm allllmost there, I think.

Thanks for posting!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 7:25 pm

I have not listened to these youtubes, but let me first state the problem that I have with "The AntiTerrorist" is primarily the following:

1. he wear a balaclava and alters his voice. This does the following. First, it sends the message that the truth must live in darkness and in fear. This is a horrible message. Second, it discredits the message before it is even stated, as what "normal" person would take someone who does Youtubes with an altered voice and balaclava seriously?

2. The AntiTerrorist means what, exactly? To be against Terrorists, or to be against Terror? I'm actually not quite sure. But I am troubled by the dialectic that is being created: Terrorists versus AntiTerrorists. What is the synthesis of this dialectic... I do not know. But why do we need to be AntiTerrorists at all, why can't we simply be for liberty?

3. From his comment in the first video, he appears to be saying TV is bad, but Internet is okay. Well, we know this to be false. Internet acts much in the same way as TV on the brain. He appears to be vectoring here, and I'm troubled by that.

Quote :
The AntiTerrorist: watch people working or surfing at a computer sometime and compare it to watching people goggle-eyed in front of a TV - the way you relate to a computer is´╗┐ markedly different from the way you relate to a television. With a computer, you interact, your eyes are searching, you are making judgments about where to click next for the information you need so a trance state is not automatically induced - unless you deliberately load up some YT vid specifically designed to put you in a trance state ;-)

4. Finally, I have a personal problem with someone from Britain trying to tell an American about Liberty. We threw-off these bums 200+ years ago, they know nothing of Liberty or our values and ideal.

Sorry Cogs. Just tellin' it likes I seez it.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 3:40 am

LOL. Thanks, C1.

In my vehemence toward the boob tube and in grooving with the message I missed the underlying stuff you discerned. Great analysis, as usual. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:39 pm

I simply distrust all these types, until they prove me wrong and show that they're just a normal person who maybe misguided in some way. But I've seen and commented about this guy before, and I recall him vectoring his messages that I saw previously as well.

They almost always give themselves away with their message.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 4:47 pm

I agree with all of IP's points, yet still find the videos to be worthwhile--I liked the fact that ELF waves were included in the discussion, as these are the ones I consider to be some of the most insidious.

However, he should definitely LOSE the costume....LoL (If he doesn't suffocate first..(bg)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LindyLady

avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 6:40 pm

Explorer wrote:
I agree with all of IP's points, yet still find the videos to be worthwhile--I liked the fact that ELF waves were included in the discussion, as these are the ones I consider to be some of the most insidious.

However, he should definitely LOSE the costume....LoL (If he doesn't suffocate first..(bg)
I think your point is a very good one. People can still listen to people like this, but just do it with the knowledge that there is limited value, or that some of the information might be disinfo in some way. The better we get, the more easily we can identify the disinfo portions and understand why they are being used, and who is using them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 9:25 pm

LindyLady wrote:
Explorer wrote:
I agree with all of IP's points, yet still find the videos to be worthwhile--I liked the fact that ELF waves were included in the discussion, as these are the ones I consider to be some of the most insidious.

However, he should definitely LOSE the costume....LoL (If he doesn't suffocate first..(bg)
I think your point is a very good one. People can still listen to people like this, but just do it with the knowledge that there is limited value, or that some of the information might be disinfo in some way. The better we get, the more easily we can identify the disinfo portions and understand why they are being used, and who is using them.

Absolutely, we agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye   Fri 26 Feb 2010, 9:30 pm

LindyLady wrote:
Explorer wrote:
I agree with all of IP's points, yet still find the videos to be worthwhile--I liked the fact that ELF waves were included in the discussion, as these are the ones I consider to be some of the most insidious.

However, he should definitely LOSE the costume....LoL (If he doesn't suffocate first..(bg)
I think your point is a very good one. People can still listen to people like this, but just do it with the knowledge that there is limited value, or that some of the information might be disinfo in some way. The better we get, the more easily we can identify the disinfo portions and understand why they are being used, and who is using them.
Yup, just because I call something-out does not mean I suggesting that you stop listening. I'm just trying to fine-tune people's radar so that they can see it for themselves.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye   

Back to top Go down
 
Antiterrorist on the Devil's Eye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» In Memory of Larry Story
» Podcasts and iTunesU
» 5 Kids, Mom Found Dead in Apartment
» The Devil Wears Cadaver - Ben Thompson Facebook
» Red Devil MKII Insignia ID sought

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Current Information Operations (IO)-
Jump to: