WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" Empty
PostSubject: Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers"   Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 7:06 pm

O'brien tells Winston that books are not written by individual authors anymore, but that they are all written by teams. I've come to understand this as well in today complex media landscape. Many times, author, directors, producers, screenwriters are just faces for the media. Even company founders are sometimes now merely front faces for the public.

So, who are these so-called prolific Wachowski "Brothers who write, produce and direct such incredibly exciting and philosophically deep work? Well, I've never really been able to figure out, but here's a pictorial introduction....

Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" Wachowski_brothers

But wait, one of the brothers is now a sister

Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" 0428_larry_npg

Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" Larry-lana-wachowski

Not that I want to judge a book by its cover, but they aren't what I would have expected.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers"   Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" EmptyTue 23 Feb 2010, 11:25 pm

This is a fascinating topic (spurious "geniuses", false "great talents"), and this is a fine example of it. The Wachowski brothers hardly measure up to my idea of what such serious philosophers would look like, or the kind of values that such would embrace. Once you realize this, many more of these Fakes come to mind: Bill Gates (DID he invent Windows? The indication is, he did not); Jim Cameron, DID he really create the film "Avatar"? The man, as a man, does not measure up, and that is probably because he very likely....did not.

(This solves a puzzle that's been bothering me for quite a while, which is this: when a person is truly productive, they as a logical outcome normally have a very healthy self-respect (self-esteem). I haven't been able to understand how such a man (or woman) could turn to such a filthy religion as New World Order-ism (which has no respect for anything, and is nihilism.) But this riddle is answered once one begins to suspect that the talent is NOT a talent, but is merely faking authorship.)

Interesting examples of this idol-making can be found in the music industry of the '60s, which was rife with these Manufactured Superstars; the long, detailed story with all its gory details can be found in our library here at WWWS,* I believe under a "Laurel Canyon" heading. And I tend to suspect the satanically-slanted musical talents of today (like Jack Black) may spring from a similar origin, or 'Force', if you will.

It's appropriate therefore to wonder about how many other of our heroes and heroines, in all walks of life, are similarly a figment of shadowy behind-the-scenes"creators" -- i.e., are living simulacrums.

No wonder IP is inclined towarn us that "idolatry is a sin." Yep, I think he's definitely got a point. Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" Icon_pale Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" Icon_cool

*https://wwws.forummotion.com/current-information-operations-io-f1/laurel-canyon-and-the-birth-of-the-hippie-generation-t34.htm

Last edited by Explorer on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers"   Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 12:06 am

You see it all the time. In songs and in movies. I really wonder who is writing the medias stuff. From my research the Matrix was taken from the book Matrix of Power by Jordan Maxwell. I have not read the book so I cant draw any similarities or conclusions. I have a hard time believeing that most of these artists are writing their music so where does the shadow figure come from?

I agree IP they dont look like philosophical masterminds. As far as I know they were merely the directors. I dont know if they claim to have written the story line or not.

http://www.amazon.com/Matrix-Power-Controlled-Powerful-Knowledge/dp/1585091200/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266984059&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers"   Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" EmptyWed 24 Feb 2010, 2:41 am

Explorer wrote:
It's appropriate therefore to wonder about how many other of our heroes and heroines, in all walks of life, are similarly a figment of shadowy behind-the-scenes"creators" -- i.e., are living simulacrums.

Wonder about all those Silicon Valley wunderkids
Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" Article-0-03918C6A000005DC-486_468x299
This kid was studying psychology at Harvard when he supposedly invented Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers"   Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers" Empty

Back to top Go down

Wachowski (Watch-Out-ski) "Brothers"
Page 1 of 1