WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
They Live

They Live

Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central Empty
PostSubject: Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central   Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 3:36 am

So, we're monkey's now.... and who is the smoking man who that keeps the monkey's lock-up but threatens to release them? Is he any relation to the Smoking Man in the X-files. What's the symbolism?

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central   Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 11:47 am

Ye gods - stranger and stranger. pale
Back to top Go down
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central   Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 1:00 pm

I've wondered if part of their plan is to include a mass-release of really bad people into society (nihilists), and whether this is a reference to them, or is this a reference to the mass-population in general?
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central   Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 6:23 pm

The smoking man seem to be a Chrispher Walken impersonation (good one, too.)

Could they be referring to opening Pandora's Box? This is really starting to get to me. Sad

PS Great avatar. Wink

Last edited by Explorer on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
They Live

They Live

PostSubject: Re: Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central   Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 8:36 pm

Explorer wrote:
The smoking man seem to be a Chrispher Walkin impersonation (good one, too.)

Could they be referring to opening Pandora's Box? This is really starting to get to me. Sad

PS Great avatar. Wink
I think the Pandora's Box is something that is a plan-B, to be unleashed if we (the public) doesn't go along with their Globalization plans ("One World or None").

If that is indeed the context, then the skit was a warning. Wonder who the intended audience was, because the public won't understand it? Maybe it was intended for key players within the Cryptocracy, for maybe they are getting skittish due to public awareness?

Anyway, if that was indeed a Walken impersonation, do you have any thoughts on what role or movie that might be from.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central   Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 9:00 pm

They Live wrote:
Explorer wrote:
The smoking man seems to be a Christopher Walken impersonation (good one, too.)

PS Great avatar. Wink
I think the Pandora's Box is something that is a plan-B, to be unleashed if we (the public) doesn't go along with their Globalization plans ("One World or None").

If that is indeed the context, then the skit was a warning. Wonder who the intended audience was, because the public won't understand it? Maybe it was intended for key players within the Cryptocracy, for maybe they are getting skittish due to public awareness?

Anyway, if that was indeed a Walken impersonation, do you have any thoughts on what role or movie that might be from.

I'm not sure, but I THINK someone addressed him as "Mr. Lewis" (in the auto-trip scene). Gonna check out IMDB, see what I can find. I think "monkeys" are a clue but unfortunately it's not conjuring up anything significant for me right now.
Very interesting!

Last edited by Explorer on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelling fixed)
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central   Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:15 pm

Attali wrote:
I've wondered if part of their plan is to include a mass-release of really bad people into society (nihilists), and whether this is a reference to them, or is this a reference to the mass-population in general?

Maybe, just maybe, this is a reference to Martial Law?? (Those guys are certainly THUGS.) So this could be The Elite taunting us with that threat, and certainly that is what everyone fears. Just a thought..

What a Face Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central   Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central Empty

Back to top Go down

Eerie Monkey Reference on Comedy Central
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Culture & Media-
Jump to: