WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies Empty
PostSubject: Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies   Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:57 pm

Time Out Productions presents Charlotte Iserbyt and a look at secret societies and their history in the United States.

Her father and grandfather we members of the infamous Skull & Bones Society at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. ]my note: I've always liked Charlotte, but I did not know this until now (so watch with a critical eye)]

Charlotte Iserbyt is the consummate whistleblower! Iserbyt served as Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration, where she first blew the whistle on a major technology initiative which would control curriculum in America's classrooms. Iserbyt is a former school board director in Camden, Maine and was co-founder and research analyst of Guardians of Education for Maine (GEM) from 1978 to 2000.

She has also served in the American Red Cross on Guam and Japan during the Korean War, and in the United States Foreign Service in Belgium and in the Republic of South Africa. Iserbyt is a speaker and writer, best known for her 1985 booklet Back to Basics Reform or OBE: Skinnerian International Curriculum and her 1989 pamphlet Soviets in the Classroom: America's Latest Education Fad which covered the details of the U.S.-Soviet and Carnegie-Soviet Education Agreements which remain in effect to this day. She is a freelance writer and has had articles published in Human Events, The Washington Times, The Bangor Daily News, and included in the record of Congressional hearings.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies   Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 1:03 pm

Another one of those puzzling scenarios...
Like G. Edward Griffin.

G. Edward gave us a vast amount of truth, and a magniicent unmasking of the Federal Reserve, (The Creature from Jekyll Island).

Yet his solution is to steer his readers in the direction of political activism as a remedy for our problems. And THAT gets us nowhere fast, as that environment is *hopelessly corrupt.*

So does Charlotte give us a magnificent work on the evils of our education system. Yet I wonder: nowhere does she explain how she feels about having a corrupt father, nor does she explain, but simply hurries over, how she rose to such a high position with the Reagan administration. In addition, she is allowed to speak freely about how Evil the Globalists are...

Bottom line is, I'm not willing to bet one way or the other on her authenticity.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies   Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:00 pm

Yup, I agree with your assessment.

However, with respect to G Edward Griffin, if I recall the book
correctly, he does not really tell us that the monetary system scam
started long before those guys got on the train to Jekyll Island. I
mean, it wasn't like they invented this system during their little
get-together. These techniques had been in place a long time. So, he
certainly runs a containment-vector and keeps his audience from
researching the matter further, even though he exposes how the monetary
system works to many who did not understand it before.

By the way, the reason I always enlarge the G is because its part of their stupid Masonic code programming. You'll see that stupid G everywhere now. It's just another layer of programming for the people who get to "manage" the system.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Ben Steigmann

Ben Steigmann

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies   Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 5:52 pm

Does Eustace mullins' book "Secrets of the Federal Reserve" explain the monetary system, or does it just explain the conspiratorial nature of the FED? I've heard Griffin plagiarized from Mullins, so I'd like to go back to the original source. Do you recommend his book?

Also, the carnegie endowment document that she mentions is NECESSARY reading. It covers the whole agenda up until the information age: http://americandeception.com/index.php?action=downloadpdf&photo=PDFsml_AD2/Report_On_The_Commission_On_Social_Studies-Krey-Counts-Kimmel-Kelley-1934-179pgs-EDU.sml.pdf&id=395
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies   Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlotte Iserbyt on Secret Societies
Page 1 of 1