WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?

Go down 
+5
Unmutual
LindyLady
incognito
ScoutsHonor
C1
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

At approximately 50 minutes into an audio interview with Walter Bowart, the interviewer briefly mentions how Jim Jones used the Mendocino State Mental Hospital in Ukiah, California for cult recruitment, as a "test center" as well as a staff training ground, with all of the hospitals test subjects ultimately turned over to the People's Temple.

Link to Audio Interview of Water Bowart (MP3 download):
http://bit.ly/7hZf1q

I have also been told that Jones was given children as wards of the court, mental patients, elderly and destitute people in Ukiah and in San Francisco with the complicity of courts and state institutions. Jones confiscated their incomes and savings and had complete control over them. These people were then forced to go to People's Temple in Guyana. The Black adults arrived bound and gagged at the airport on the Pan Am planes and were never seen outside the compound after that, although they were the majority of the population of Jonestown and the dead.

This sort of access would require high level government collaboration.

by Michael Meiers (1988)
http://www.amazon.com/Was-Jonestown-CIA-Medical-Experiment/dp/0889460132/

A work of investigative journalism that presents the theory that the
Central Intelligence Agency employed the Reverend Jim Jones to
administer a pharmaceutical field test in mind control and ethnic
weaponry to a large test group, namely the membership of the Peoples
Temple. The text proposes that Dr. Laurence Layton (former Chief of the
U.S. Army's Chemical and Biological Warfare Division) cultured the AIDS
virus to be tested and deployed in a CIA-backed experiment in
Jonestown, Guyana.

Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 9780889460133

I'll post more as I have time.
Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com

AuthorMessage
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 7:14 pm

Found these today and thought both were of interest. I believe the second clips is an excerpt from Evidence of Revision.

John Judge

What happened at Jonestown: Joseph Holsinger: Leagl Aid To Congress Leo Ryan
Back to top Go down
deadprecedent

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:09 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:

Do we have any information about why Jim Jones killed himself also? I'm thinking he may have been suffering severe remorse, after the fact.. Very sad.

Well, here's the thing. What happened to all the money and assets accumulated by the people's temple?

There might be an answer in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:50 pm

deadprecedent wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:

Do we have any information about why Jim Jones killed himself also? I'm thinking he may have been suffering severe remorse, after the fact.. Very sad.

Well, here's the thing. What happened to all the money and assets accumulated by the people's temple?

I think John Judge deals with those issues in the video posted above.

I believe there is photographic evidence to support that supposed body of Jim Jones was not Jones, for the body did not have a prominent tatoo on its belly. Further, there are claims that Jones frequently used doubles. So who knows what happened to Jones

Further, I recall hearing that multiple millions were emptied out of a bank account the next day. But I do not recall the details. That may also be in the same Judge video tape, or perhaps in his article that he wrote, which I think is also linked to here.

Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:58 pm

deadprecedent wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:

Another identity, and off to distant shores?

pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:42 am

Probably at Guantanamo running the program.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 12:47 pm

ramallamamama wrote:
Probably at Guantanamo running the program.

What a Face

I wouldn't bet against it. Cool
Back to top Go down
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 10:43 am

Fear is the Master (1990) Cult Documentary

In this hard-hitting cinematic documentary, ex-followers reveal secrets of life under the domination of India’s infamous free sex guru, Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, self-proclaimed God of the Universe.

We see how Rajneesh combines an eerie charisma with scientific mind control techniques to make his disciples psychically dependent on him. For the guru, this web of control means a regal lifestyle (he had nearly a hundred Rolls-Royces at his disposal). But for his followers, called sannyasins, living in the shadow of the Master means giving up family ties, working eighteen hours a day, seven days a week, for no pay and always being available to satisfy the sexual whims of the guru’s hierarchy.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 1:53 pm

Interesting. The sound went south at around 25:30. The footage from the 'encounter' groups was disturbing. It appears that much of the Jonestown stuff was disinfo from what I have learned from this thread.

How do people fall for this messiah crap?
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Feb 2010, 2:30 pm

Can you say, "American Idol"?

It's everywhere, and virtually every religious doctrine warns us against Idolatry.

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:52 pm

Quote :
http://www.fonebone.net/Jonestown/

Did anyone back this up?
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 2:36 pm

Refresh my memory, what was post at fonebone? I may have it.

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 5:00 am

C1 wrote:

Yes, that one.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 11:38 am

incognito wrote:
C1 wrote:

Yes, that one.
Which one? You're going to have to refresh my memory Smile

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 12:30 pm

Michael Meiers ~ Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 3:27 pm

I found it at:

by Michael Meiers (1988)
http://www.amazon.com/Was-Jonestown-CIA-Medical-Experiment/dp/0889460132/

Geesh, $159.95.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Aug 2010, 8:51 pm

incognito wrote:
Michael Meiers ~ Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?

Found it & Sent!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment?   Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2