Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

How much can you take?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: How much can you take?   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 1:01 pm

Everything is just meaningless junk build on top of other meaningless junk. Constructs created out of thin air and then ten more built on top of them. It just keeps going and going, in any direction. The reality of our pathetic lives has become so depressing, despotic, and redundant that we would rather cling to bullshit than face the reality of our situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How much can you take?   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 3:13 pm

We must look inward for that meaning.

It's still there, we just lost sight of it while being distracted by their side show. In the long term, I see this as a positive change, for there is no real joy in their system, only temporary diversions which must be continually accelerated in order to maintain our "attention."

Last edited by IP on Wed 20 Jan 2010, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
incognito

PostSubject: Re: How much can you take?   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 4:11 pm

I feel ya, Kraig.

A few months back I was forced to step away from the keyboard for a few weeks due to events outside of my control. I asked a trusted friend to call me if the sky was about to fall. pirat I took the opportunity to get out and do some hikes, practice meditation and connect with other people - in person. It helped immeasurably. Content here has helped me a lot as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: How much can you take?   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 9:16 pm

Yes, I too am feeling the full weight of all of this incredible stress & chaos...your program, Rama, sounds like it might be a good program for ME, also.....adding in LOTS of reading too, methinks. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: How much can you take?   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 9:53 pm

I hear ya all! Man talk about the everyday mundane things that you have really been mind f***** on. Celtic rebel and stygian port with their movie reviews, hearts and apples, etc... really let me know what a dumbass I am. The deeper you dig the more you find how clueless you really are or were. To me what really is important is where does all this lead, what is the endgame? Is it just the ride that we are supposed to enjoy, because quite honestly I dont find it enjoyable realizing the depths Ive been lied to. I cant stand to see everyone else without a care in the world not wanting to wake up. There has to be more things to this life than collecting shit and celebrating some pagan holyday every month. Is this really about power over other peoples lives, is it about blocking people from reincarnation into higher realms of consciosness, is it about keeping people from heaven, is it about troglodyte masons having a laugh on you the whole time your alive? I mean the deeper I go the more confused I get with a greater understanding of things I never knew but were in front of my face the whole time. I want CONCRETE REALITY and THE TRUTH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How much can you take?   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 10:51 pm

stilltrying wrote:
I hear ya all! Man talk about the everyday mundane things that you have really been mind f***** on. Celtic rebel and stygian port with their movie reviews, hearts and apples, etc... really let me know what a dumbass I am. The deeper you dig the more you find how clueless you really are or were. To me what really is important is where does all this lead, what is the endgame? Is it just the ride that we are supposed to enjoy, because quite honestly I dont find it enjoyable realizing the depths Ive been lied to. I cant stand to see everyone else without a care in the world not wanting to wake up. There has to be more things to this life than collecting shit and celebrating some pagan holyday every month. Is this really about power over other peoples lives, is it about blocking people from reincarnation into higher realms of consciosness, is it about keeping people from heaven, is it about troglodyte masons having a laugh on you the whole time your alive? I mean the deeper I go the more confused I get with a greater understanding of things I never knew but were in front of my face the whole time. I want CONCRETE REALITY and THE TRUTH.

I think that's why I turned to philosophers and history's big thinkers, for I found more apparent truth, and far less noise, in this area of research than I had found in any other. I find all the current sources of information to be virtually worthless, and mostly confusing.

I agree that there is "more things to this life than collecting shit and celebrating some pagan holyday every month." I also strongly believe that this "Is this really about power over other peoples lives." But again, I have found great joy in going through the experience of learning from the great thinkers. This has been far more rewarding than any of the material pursuits I've ever engaged in.

PS. I have heard of Celtic rebel, but not stygian port. I encourage you to post some of their material from time to time, perhaps one of your favorites, as I'd like to try and see if they are vectoring people in any way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: How much can you take?   Thu 21 Jan 2010, 11:56 am

We're in a precarious position right now, and that is because our old belief systems are disintegrating but we have yet to program ourselves with new beliefs. Hence, people are going to be susceptible to BS programming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much can you take?   

Back to top Go down

How much can you take?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Auxilliary Forums :: Casual Conversations-
Jump to: