Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 8:11 pm

What about deregistering from voting? Anyone know how to do this?

Lets put all the options out on the table. Freedom rules.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=227305&page=2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Tue 19 Jan 2010, 11:21 pm

UH-OH -lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 1:22 am

Voting keeps people sucked in to the fallacy of the system, as if their vote matters. Perhaps people should just writein Mickey Mouse next time they vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 2:08 am

Ronne wrote:
Voting keeps people sucked in to the fallacy of the system, as if their vote matters. Perhaps people should just writein Mickey Mouse next time they vote.

I agree fully, I was just trying to see who I could inflame. They claim the title of freedom lovers, but I'm sure its only as long as you play in the system. I was expecting to get a temp ban for causing someone to think about this, LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Wed 20 Jan 2010, 3:05 am

LOL.

That's CRAZY TALK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LLS

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Fri 22 Jan 2010, 6:39 am

Last edited by LLS on Tue 26 Jan 2010, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Fri 22 Jan 2010, 11:48 am

It's not what you say that gets you banned but when you say it and how much attention it gets. Make a new thread saying the same thing and do it on a money bomb day. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CCTelander

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Fri 22 Jan 2010, 6:57 pm

Kraig wrote:
It's not what you say that gets you banned but when you say it and how much attention it gets. Make a new thread saying the same thing and do it on a money bomb day. Wink

Definitely. Start a thread like that on a money bomb day and it'll get you some attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Sat 23 Jan 2010, 2:05 am

Yep.

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CCTelander

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Sun 24 Jan 2010, 6:17 pm

Money Bombs are "sacred" events, after all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Mon 25 Jan 2010, 3:39 am

CCTelander wrote:
Money Bombs are "sacred" events, after all!
Yes, very $acred indeed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CCTelander

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Wed 27 Jan 2010, 1:07 am

Just noticed that ramallamamama got banned over on RPF and was wondering why. I can't find anything that might show any reasonable cause but, admitedly, I haven't really looked all that hard.

Seems like the ban hammers are in full swing over there lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Wed 27 Jan 2010, 3:02 am

CCTelander wrote:
Just noticed that ramallamamama got banned over on RPF and was wondering why. I can't find anything that might show any reasonable cause but, admitedly, I haven't really looked all that hard.

This thread will shed some light on what's going on over there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CCTelander

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Wed 27 Jan 2010, 3:22 am

Ronne wrote:
CCTelander wrote:

This thread will shed some light on what's going on over there.

Thanks. I saw that thread and the RPF thread its referring to. I really couldn't imagine rama getting banned for the one comment he made there, but who knows what might happen in that place?

Anyway, thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   Wed 27 Jan 2010, 5:33 pm

I guess they got caught pumping their flock for dollars by manufacturing a soap opera crisis around the latest tea party event, so the hammers are out in full force trying to do damage control. I think their reaction sorta proves the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH   

Back to top Go down

Probably banned on this one, BUSTING A GUT LAUGHING THOUGH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1