WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes

Go down 
+2
ArtificialThought
MarkusAllen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkusAllen

Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 8:03 am

its wrote:
IP wrote:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/22202131/The-Case-of-Alan-Watt-and-Glen-Kealey
Whoa, I didn't know Watt wholesale ripped off Kealey. Thanks for the doc. That shit is bizzare... I never actually read Watt's book.

MarkusAllen wrote:
Hello men. I'm the guy who wrote the controlled opposition post at my site.

My name is Mark Allen.
Thank Mark for the list and welcome.

But just to get us off on the right foot, I'm guessing you probably know that Fintan Dunne used his CIA Fakes list to gain popularity and listeners. And as you know, he's a willing pawn.

So, maybe you can start a thread with one of your audios that you think might be of interest, and I'll give you my input.
I think it's great that you're cautios "its". I too have been burned by every other pied piper out there.

Onward.

My bust of Texe Marrs is a keeper. It's my 12-30-2008: Texe Marrs audio here: http://www.truthin7minutes.com/audios.php

I say Alan Watt is the final gatekeeper because you think you've discovered a smart person willing to finally give us the straight scoop. He goes WAY beyond any other truther. You find yourself agreeing with just about everything he says. But there's zero chance he's real. Zero. We've done several audios about Alan Watt in my audio section.

Yes, I know all about Fintan Fraud.

Unlike Fintan, I'm not interested in gaining popularity and scaring people. In fact this is a quote from my home page:
Quote :
By the way, do NOT send me donations. And don't ask to buy stuff from me. I won't accept your money. I can't stand seeing others scare you to death into buying stuff. It's disgusting.

I'm just a work-at-home dad who helps retailers bring in more business. It pays my bills... and the rest of the time I chat with real people looking for real truth. That's it. Nothing else. No agenda on my part.
Back to top Go down
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 4:51 am

MarkusAllen wrote:
I say Alan Watt is the final gatekeeper because you think you've discovered a smart person willing to finally give us the straight scoop. He goes WAY beyond any other truther. You find yourself agreeing with just about everything he says. But there's zero chance he's real. Zero. We've done several audios about Alan Watt in my audio section.

Thanks. One, can you link to the audio about Alan?

Also, what do you think, how much truth is there to what he says regarding elimination of meat, restriction of vitamins, and food rationing? Just a scare method or what?
Back to top Go down
MarkusAllen

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:27 am

ArtificialThought wrote:
MarkusAllen wrote:

Thanks. One, can you link to the audio about Alan?

Also, what do you think, how much truth is there to what he says regarding elimination of meat, restriction of vitamins, and food rationing? Just a scare method or what?
Excellent, excellent questions ArtificialThought. I think about this a lot.

Alan Watt, like most "truthers" gives us gold. But he also spins things to always sound nefarious and scary.

Watt also paints with very broad strokes... and that includes eating meat. What Watt doesn't tell us is there are obviously two different type of sheep... the rich and the poor.

Go to a high-end grocery store and look at the meat selection here in the States -- it's an endless supply with lots to choose from. Compare it to just 10 years ago, and it's breathtaking the choices. If "they" are trying to eliminate meat, "they" are not doing a very good job (at least in higher end stores).

Same with vitamins... my health food store has row after row of vitamins. (By the way, Alan's scare mongering of Codex Alimentarius never happened... December 31, 2009 came and went). Once again, pay attention to the demographic. Health food stores usually sells expensive stuff.

See a pattern here? If you've got the dough, you get the goods. On the other hand, if you're living paycheck to paycheck, you go to the "grocery" store (or even Walmart) and get the junk. Real junk in fact. The difference between high-end grocery stores and the typical grocery store is stunning - night and day.

This is why I call Alan Watt the final or ultimate gatekeeper. He is good - very good. He goes deeper than anyone. He's the only "truther" I still listen to. Yet he spins us into la la land just when you're not paying attention. Evil genius.

Here's the link you requested:
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-17245/TS-227829.mp3
Back to top Go down
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 4:38 am

Thanks for the reply, Markus.

It definitely makes sense about the food availability. But I wouldn't even say you need to go to Bristol Farms or Whole Foods for the shopping, I think it's mostly about selecting real food items (including lots of fruits and vegetables) rather than processed junk loaded with extreme amounts of saturated fat, sugar, or sodium.

But then there is a question about vegetables. Are there different qualities, which matter in nutritional content? I read somewhere that most tomatoes are not very good in terms of nutrition because they are harvested while green and injected to ripen (I'm not sure about the specifics). I know Alan talks about how bad genetically modified veggies are, but I'm not so sure about that. Just because a gene "comes from an animal" isn't a very good argument for me. It's just sequences of amino acids. The same subset of individual words can be written in a romance novel as in a non-fiction book -- it's the higher pattern that matters. On the other hand, things can indeed go wrong in a development process, and sometimes it can fail in unexpected ways, so I would need more information on that.

Well I need to get to bed. I'll listen to part of that audio for the next 20-30 min.
Back to top Go down
MarkusAllen

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 7:54 am

I was told by a fellow "truther" to be cautious about the NightShade family of plants... she claimed that as soon as her mother-in-law avoided eating potatoes and tomatoes, her aches and pains vanished:

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightshade

Quote :
The Nightshades (Solanaceae) is a family of plants. All of them bear flowers. Many members of the family are edible, but some are poisonous. Very often, only certain parts of the plant are edible or poisonous. Well known members of this family are Chili peppers, Petunia, Deadly nightshade, Mandrake, Potato, Tomato, Aubergine (Eggplant) and Tobacco. Because it is thought that nightshades can cause or increase swelling and pain, many people do not eat them.

Holy Wow!

Now, is this scare mongering? Wikipedia is notorious for gatekeeping the truth. Or are the elite that wicked to brainwash us into thinking fruits and veggies are good for us (yet poisonous at the same time)?

Think of all of the foods we eat with just tomatoes -- everything from pizza to soups. Put a tomato into a metal bowl and look out... not pretty. Is this why pizza is so relatively cheap -- to ultimately poison us on a weekly basis? Tom Monohan, the founder of Domino's Pizza is a very high-ranking Jesuit. He also founded and runs this nefarious organization:

http://legatus.org

Hmmmmmmm.

About GMO... who knows what to think. It sure is confusing to me (and I live and breathe this truth stuff).

But I will say that I avoid eating it as I can't see it being a good thing.

By the way, have you seen the size of most GMO veggies and fruits these days... grapes and strawberries the size of baseballs. No thanks.

I got an email a few days ago asking me to do an audio with a cancer "expert". I told him I couldn't because I don't trust a single person with the truth... and the last thing I want to be accused of doing is giving health advice that might kill a person. My advice was to simply avoid things that probably cause cancer like technology. It boggles my mind that people wrap their entire lives around technology that probably is killing them... cell phones to HD TV to microwave ovens to even wearing jewelry on their bodies (think about it... you're wearing antennas on your body).

Life was good in the '70s when you think about it. Our parents probably lived during the best time in history. They have NO idea how good that had it.
Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 9:36 am

I know that Obama made a pitstop to the town Legatus is in while campaigning, in southern FL. From my recollection of the event the stop was off of the agenda and was a "SPECIAL" visit.
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 5:01 pm

Wow, great insight MarkusAllen.

Thanks!

Welcome to the board.
Back to top Go down
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:54 am

MarkusAllen wrote:
By the way, have you seen the size of most GMO veggies and fruits these days... grapes and strawberries the size of baseballs.

Well yeah, this is one purpose of GMO, to increase the size of the product. Brussels sprouts used to be a lot smaller than they are now. But one can't make a logical conclusion that just because a fruit or vegetable is engineered to be bigger it is necessarily worse health-wise. It's an area I need to research more rather than just guessing.

Also pizza is relatively cheap as are hamburgers, and other fast food. But tomatoes would be the last thing I would consider regarding health. First, the sodium is usually 70-200% of your daily value for one meal, depending on how much you eat. That would cause problems with blood pressure in most people. Then you have the high amount of calories per unit of weight, without the proper amount of useful nutrients or fiber to aid digestion. Calorie poisoning is bad in itself, the health problems with extra weight are obvious.

Plus all the myriad of chemicals used in processed foods and preservatives most certainly increase the risk of cancer.

As far as cancer from technology, yes there is a minutely increased risk, but I think it's very small compared to how many problems the typical American diet creates.

Also if you remove antibiotics (a tech product) that would take 20 years of an average lifespan... so I think there is a net gain there. I would dump the TV though.
Back to top Go down
SatyaPranava

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:29 pm

despite our conversations being very spirited, I deeply appreciate markus' insights and actually like that he plays devil's advocate to nearly everything (sometimes to a fault Smile ).

pizza is actually dangerous for several other reasons, more specifically morphine-mimicker caseomorphins and gleteomorphines from dairy and wheat, especially genetically modified. Though this is in combination with the general pathogenic conditions of most people's intestines, all a result of the SAD (Standard American Diet).

Real food is always the key, and, IMHO, does not include genetically modified or synthetic-chemically sprayed anything. Food production is a BIOLOGICAL process, whose shortcomings are often BIOLOGICAL, which means solutions cannot simply be chemical. The same is true of disease in the body, despite the huge Pharma industry that resulted from JD Rockefeller's snake-oil salesman father, who used petroleum oil instead of the real stuff from china.

Also, as for antibiotics, as an epidemiologist and environmental health scientist, claims of them adding 20 years onto the lifespan is highly incredulous to me. if you were making the argument based on life span statistic, then I'll offer this perspective. that's because most of the life-span statistics often deal with various ages that are excluded. For example, if one includes a high infant mortality rate in a lifespan calculation of culture A, it could lower "life span" down to 40-50 years, despite those making it to 40, actually having a 95% chance of living to 60. In culture B, w/a low IM rate, those people may have a "life span" of 75, despite having the same (or even lower) 95% chance of living to 60 once hitting 40.

The difference is because of the infant mortality rate, and whether those infant mortality cases are excluded from the calculation.

Moreover, sanitation and water treatment is probably the biggest contributor to increased life spans, in the few years they actually added from 1900 (infant mortality rate adjusted).
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 5:27 pm

SatyaPranava wrote:
Also, as for antibiotics, as an epidemiologist and environmental health scientist, claims of them adding 20 years onto the lifespan is highly incredulous to me. if you were making the argument based on life span statistic, then I'll offer this perspective. that's because most of the life-span statistics often deal with various ages that are excluded. For example, if one includes a high infant mortality rate in a lifespan calculation of culture A, it could lower "life span" down to 40-50 years, despite those making it to 40, actually having a 95% chance of living to 60. In culture B, w/a low IM rate, those people may have a "life span" of 75, despite having the same (or even lower) 95% chance of living to 60 once hitting 40.
What does a new parent do, when all of the docs want to do is innoculate your kid? Do you opt-out of everything?

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
SatyaPranava

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:50 pm

C1 wrote:
SatyaPranava wrote:
What does a new parent do, when all of the docs want to do is innoculate your kid? Do you opt-out of everything?

first, I won't offer medical advice, but I'm happy to share w/you what I'd be doing as a new parent, having discussed many of these things w/my partner, for when we have children. First things first for us. Find a good holistic physician or two (Naturopath, Osteopath, Integrative MD, Chiropractor, Oriental Medical Doctor, etc) in your area. depending upon one's remoteness from city life, one might need to be willing to drive, but for me, medical care is worth the cost. Find someone whose viewpoint is very close to yours and shares your values. my values are that I'd prefer to observe any potential illness and see how the body handles it before running to the doctor. i want to be a good observer and recorder of information, symptoms, etc. if it seems like it's getting out of hand, then i'd see a doctor (since our bodies are amazing healers naturally). I'd start w/the least invasive and risky treatments, in addition to those which hopefully cost the least, and then work my way up, depending on how the body responds. I do believe there is a place for drugs and surgery, just not in my top 10 list.

2nd, read up on the various philosophies of what is necessary vs what is not so much so. Some vaccines do work, some do not. but don't mistake a vaccine that "works" as being an effective replacement for "natural immunity." what it does is confer an artificial or acquired immunity. the latter may only last months to years IF it correctly guesses the strain or virus being targeted. if one receives natural immunity, often human beings will be programmed for life. so i'd be asking myself, if my child acquires XXX disease, what is the chance that s/he will die or have long-term health compromised from such an exposure (not what are the emotional impacts of if s/he is sick). For those things that are currently prevalent/endemic, etc, I might still rather go expose myself or my child so that they will have lifelong immunity (think chicken pox or measles). Again, natural is better that artificial. But if I couldn't find a doctor who was knowledgeable about herbal or homeopathic remedies for epidemic diseases, and I couldn't find the solutions in such books (Homeopathy in Epidemic Diseases: Dr. Dorothy Shepherd), I'd probably research picking only the most important vaccines and spreading out the schedule over a LONG period of time and have NONE given in the first several months of life. Dr. Sears has a book that gives parents information that can help them determine which vaccines to get. also, in such a scenario, I would ensure that combination vaccines (MMR - mumps, measles, rubella) are given SEPARATELY and over a period of time.

But, all vaccines do internal damage and lead to chronic diseases as well as auto-immune diseases in many if not most of the population. the question is whether these suppressions will have an obvious impact or not, or will they conspire--with some genetic predisposition, or some genetic phenotype that is based on some lifestyle choice (diet, exercise) or environmental exposure (petrochemicals, heavy metals, etc), or even the 80 or so "inactive" ingredients, many of which are harmful to living organisms--to create some really nasty disease? These are the things I'd look at and want to make sure my doctor has those answers.

there are many searches one can do to find osteopaths, naturopaths, TCM practitioners, Environmental Medicine specialists, Functional Medicine physicians, adn the like on the internet. research them and ask them tough open-ended questions about how they operate their practice and philosophy.

just like those who want to know who's growing their food, or financing a particular ideology, or spewing "truth," I'd want to know that I had a competent physician who is up to the challenge of having an educated consumer such as myself.

that's where i'd start...sorry for the long answer Smile
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyMon 16 Jan 2012, 10:09 pm

Thanks for the insight :

Back to top Go down
SatyaPranava

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyTue 17 Jan 2012, 3:22 am

C1 wrote:
Thanks for the insight :

no problem.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:00 am

SatyaPranava wrote:
pizza is actually dangerous for several other reasons, more specifically morphine-mimicker caseomorphins and gleteomorphines from dairy and wheat, especially genetically modified. Though this is in combination with the general pathogenic conditions of most people's intestines, all a result of the SAD (Standard American Diet). .
Interesting. I guess that's why Pizza is pushed so damn hard onto Sports fan audiences via TV commercials and the like.

Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:01 am

SatyaPranava wrote:
pizza is actually dangerous for several other reasons, more specifically morphine-mimicker caseomorphins and gleteomorphines from dairy and wheat, especially genetically modified. Though this is in combination with the general pathogenic conditions of most people's intestines, all a result of the SAD (Standard American Diet). .
Interesting. I guess that's why Pizza is pushed so damn hard onto Sports fan audiences via TV commercials and the like.

Back to top Go down
SatyaPranava

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes EmptyWed 25 Jan 2012, 1:24 am

it's also pretty damn cheap to make and it warrants a large profit margin...i.e. you get a good bang for your buck (ratio of $$$ to Calories is low). but that could be as well.

and my previous comment should have read "gluteomorphins" and "casomorphines" here's a decent stub on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opioid_food_peptides. there're more, but these are a good start.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes   Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes Empty

Back to top Go down

Texe Marrs expose by truthin7minutes
Page 1 of 1