Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Programming men to be morons and destroying the strong male image

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Programming men to be morons and destroying the strong male image   Thu 07 Jan 2010, 8:24 pm

This is a commercial they have been playing on the radio all the time here, it is so absurd yet so common in society.

http://deadtreemedia.com/index.php/all-posts/att-doesnt-know-how-its-own-u-verse-service-works/

The standard appearance of a male who is a both a father and husband yet still seems to act stupid, superstitious, and like a child - a key part being the frustrating wife left in a situation where she has to "man up" and get things done. I'll bet we are so used to this type of image being shown to us that we can't even stop to think of specific examples anymore. I remember it going back to at least the 80's starting with sitcom TV shows showing these types of men somehow being part of a functional family, Married With Children and The Simpsons comes to mind.

Now here is a quote from a site that was linked here, about strategies to maintain slavery, I think it applies:

Quote :
We have reversed the relationship, in her natural uncivilized state she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise female off springs to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and bull whipping the others to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychological dependent state to a frozen independent state.

They have found a way to mass produce this strategy so that it effectively controls our whole society. Instead of killing and torturing the man they have found a way to make up voluntarily give up his power by teaching him to act like a child. Most electronic stores sell their junk and stay in business because the products are largely considered to be toys for men. We are already in the later stages of this method, grown men that we work with act out this type of behavior all the time. The women I work with complain all the time because their men act like this. Guys that I grew up with and respected are now married and acting this out. I think this is important to realize so that it is not laughed off or seen as cute and harmless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Programming men to be morons and destroying the strong male image   Thu 07 Jan 2010, 11:42 pm

They have effectively mixed the gender roles thereby leaving everyone confused. This site has gobs of information on this but it has a big Christian tie to things. I dont mean bible belt Christianity (branded christianity) as the author is not afraid to use fag, lesbian, fuck, dick or pussy. He calls most men today pussies because they have bought into it and are not masculine at all which leaves women confused. However he also places a huge amount of blame on the women for being manipulated into what they are today. It will go into detail on gender manipulation by TPTB and does so damn well.

www.henrymakow.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Programming men to be morons and destroying the strong male image   Fri 08 Jan 2010, 2:46 am

Actually, I recall that Alan Watt had done a pretty good podcast on the emasculation of the male and the elevation of the female in society. I did a quick search and found the following one.

Hour 2: Alan Watt on "The Information Corner Broadcast" with Sam and Trish
Sat, 13 Sep 2008
http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=22291&allEpisodes=

Important Note: I do NOT recommend listening to Alan except to hear specific segments on specific issues.

Back to the OP.... If you want to see emasculation, look what they've done to every major black male actor. All of them have had to play a woman role at some point in their career. The only one that I am aware of who has refused is Dave Chappel, and he discussed this in a later interview.

P.S. When you hear "children" referred to in books, movies, songs, etc., they are referring to the masses. We are always referred to as "children" in this culture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Programming men to be morons and destroying the strong male image   Fri 08 Jan 2010, 11:19 am

Interesting you mention that, just last night I saw a commercial for "the rock", who looks like a black guy but I'm not sure what race he is, dressing up as a female tooth fairy for some movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Programming men to be morons and destroying the strong male image   Sun 10 Jan 2010, 12:27 am

Well Celtic sure has some good info on all of it. Ring of Fire. WOW. If true the depravity of it all is sickening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Programming men to be morons and destroying the strong male image   

Back to top Go down

Programming men to be morons and destroying the strong male image
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1