WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast

Go down 
+3
dannno
incognito
LindyLady
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LindyLady

LindyLady

Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast Empty
PostSubject: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 10:23 pm

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Perspectives/Default.aspx?id=724962

During last month's MTV music video awards ceremony, actor Jack Black urged the audience join hands and pray to "dear dark lord Satan." In his prayer, the actor prayed that the musicians and nominees would have "continued success in the music industry." The awards program was broadcasted on the MTV network (a subsidiary of the Viacom Corporation) throughout the country through cable and satellite television.

The Radio City Hall audience readily acquiesced to Black's invitation to pray to the devil. In a video posted on YouTube, Black encouraged the large audience to join in by saying, "let me see those horns." Black, dressed in a "muscle suit" continued by asking the awards ceremony audience to join hands during "the prayer." He then held hands with actress Leighton Meester while he prayed aloud.

Black's prayer went basically unnoticed among most conservative and Christian media circles -- perhaps because they feel the comedian was simply joking as he displayed his contempt for Christianity with the prayer invocation. In fact, this would be in keeping with Black's previous behavior.

In 2008 he participated in a video that mocked supporters of California's marriage initiative, Proposition 8. In commenting on that video, the Culture and Media Institute (CMI) said Black "appears as Jesus rebuking the Proposition 8 supporters while munching on a shrimp cocktail and saying that the Bible condemns eating shellfish too. Then he [Black] reels off some scripture references without context to suggest that the Bible is self-contradictory and unreliable." In their press release (December 4, 2008), CMI described Black as "an anti-Christian bigot."

Others claim last month's public "prayer" to Satan was just a publicity stunt to promote the new heavy metal video game, "Brutal Legend."

But regardless how one looks at Black's actions, it sets a dangerous precedent. Author and King's College professor Paul McGuire labels Black's prayer to Satan as "just the tip of the iceberg of what is happening in our nation and in the entertainment industry." The conservative commentator contends that "although it is hidden, Satanism is one of the fastest growing religions in America." He adds: "We can expect to see Satanists demanding and getting the same rights as any other religion."

Former Hollywood actor Bob Turnbull says Black's prayer to the "dark side" was "pathetic and sick," which shows a "heartbreakingly sad" side of Hollywood's culture. Turnbull, also known as the "Chaplain of Waikiki," knows a little something about Hollywood. In the '60s and '70s, he appeared in a number of well-known movies (The Little People, Camelot, Tora Tora Tora) and television shows (Hawaii Five-0, Petticoat Junction, My Three Sons, Bob Hope Chrysler Theater, Another Life).

Phil Magnan, director of BFamilyAdvocates.com, chimes in, wondering if Black "really knows what he is invoking or has any idea how destructive Satanism really is."

Radio talk-show host Jesse Lee Peterson has a different take on Black's prayer. Peterson is instead at odds with MTV, the network that hosts the awards. He says it is "disturbing that MTV continues to promote the most degenerate and base programs on its network....[They] intentionally air programming designed to seduce and corrupt the minds and hearts of America's youth" (like Sex...with Mom and Dad, among others).

Ultimately, McGuire believes there could be some encouraging signs to come. While he affirms his belief that the level of darkness will continue, the Christian author strongly believes that simultaneously Americans will "see a revival among the youth similar to the Jesus Movement in the '70s."
Back to top Go down
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 10:30 pm

http://www.cultureandmediainstitute.org/press/2008/PR081204Prop8TheMovie.pdf

JACK BLACK AND TIME-WARNER ARE ANTI-CHRISTIAN BIGOTS

Alexandria, VA – A new, 3-minute video called Prop. 8 – the Musical features comic actor Jack Black as a Jesus who dances and sings, denigrates the Bible and promotes homosexuality.
Prop. 8 is the California constitutional amendment defining marriage as between a man and a woman. Voters approved it on Nov. 4, and liberal groups are suing to overturn it.

Made by FunnyOrDie.com, a video production company started by comedian Will Ferrell, the “musical” also features lesbian comedian Margaret Cho, Sister Act actress Kathy Najimy and several other Hollywood personalities. The video opens with happy “gay” dancers singing about Obama’s victory, who are then confronted by angry, black-and-white suited Prop. 8 supporters – including a Mormon man with two wives and three “Catholic Schoolgirls from Hell” – seeking to spread “hate.” Jack Black appears as Jesus, rebuking the Prop. 8 supporters while munching on a shrimp cocktail and saying that the Bible condemns eating shellfish, too. Then he reels off some Scripture references without context to suggest that the Bible is self-contradictory and unreliable. Black calls the Prop. 8 supporters “sinners,” and disappears.

“If anyone still doubts that some people in Hollywood hate conservative Christians with a white hot passion, this video should relieve them of that delusion,” said L. Brent Bozell III, president of the Media Research Center. “The company that produced this little piece of gold-plated bile has some of Hollywood’s biggest investors backing it, including Time-Warner. Time-Warner should dump this turkey fast and move on.”

HBO, a Time-Warner division, has a stake in FunnyOrDie.com, a company founded in 2007 and worth an estimated $100 million, according to Variety.

Robert Knight, director of the MRC’s Culture and Media Institute, said:

“Prop. 8 – the Musical blasphemes Jesus Christ and accuses marriage backers of bigotry. But the video unwittingly puts the true bigots – the religion-hating entertainers – on vivid display. The video fits right in with the onslaught of angry “gay” protests targeting churches and individuals who supported Prop. 8.”
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 3:50 pm

Thanks for posting, Ronne.

Makes me think of that performance with Madonna and Britney and Christina. Are these actual Lucifarian rituals?
Back to top Go down
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 12:28 pm

ramallamamama wrote:
Thanks for posting, Ronne.

Makes me think of that performance with Madonna and Britney and Christina. Are these actual Lucifarian rituals?

I've thought a lot about SRA (satanic ritual abuse), all the manipulation 'techniques' that General Stubblebine produced at the "Goat Lab," and the Mindwar work and launching of OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) by General Michael Aquino (Stubblebine's C.O. at the "Goat Lab"). I've concluded that our social engineers employ satanic rituals and occult-type belief systems to control music/movie industry front-people. It's a way to create a unique and secret culture where these actors can feel "special" and separate from the general population. It is also a way to break them of any existing beleif systems, and create new belief systems that are totally anti-humanity, where anything goes, and the most devious are the most highly rewarded.

So, its just another techniques of control and destablization. But the fact that they are now openly and so blatently revealing it to the public is quite interesting. Lots of little girls and boys are going to start praying to Satan now. While I'm sure we could go into a long philosophical discussion about faith, what concerns me most is that this may mean that these boys and girls will reject those behaviors that keep the family, and thus humanity, strong and vibrant. They're trying to send us into a world where dog-eats-dog, and praying to a satanic figure will lead us toward that end, and that is not good for humanity.
Back to top Go down
dannno

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 3:25 pm

I like Jack Black, he's just a comedian.. and a talented musician..

Though I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped him that script and it was in fact a ceremony instigated by those who control the music industry.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:24 pm

dannno wrote:
I like Jack Black, he's just a comedian.. and a talented musician..

Though I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped him that script and it was in fact a ceremony instigated by those who control the music industry.

I like(d) him too. Saw him in a sweet movie with Gwyneth (sp?) Paltrow about loving people whether they're fat or not. Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast Icon_smile

It makes me sad to see him in this new, don't-give-a-damn persona, though. I hate devil worshippers..! Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast Fresse They're so, uh, EVIL..... Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast Icon_cry

Very nice to see you here-
Back to top Go down
dannno

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:33 pm

People who actually worship satan bring negative energy and attempt to either control or destroy humanity..

Jack Black is like the complete opposite of all of those things. You should download his self-titled album Tenacious D. Ya, ok, so some call his genre "satanic folk", but if all that positive energy is satanic, then there must be some sarcasm or doublespeak in there or something. And ya, the cover of the album has satan from the tarot cards, which is the satan worshipped by the Masons.. I may be diggin myself a hole here, but seriously, checkout the album and I think that'll help.. It's also considered "sarcastic rock", I think that will help people understand where he's comin from..

"Jesus Ranch" is a really good song too.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:38 pm

dannno wrote:
People who actually worship satan bring negative energy and attempt to either control or destroy humanity..

Jack Black is like the complete opposite of all of those things. You should download his self-titled album Tenacious D. Ya, ok, so some call his genre "satanic folk", but if all that positive energy is satanic, then there must be some doublespeak in there or something. And ya, the cover of the album has satan from the tarot cards, which is the satan worshipped by the Masons.. I may be diggin myself a hole here, but seriously, checkout the album and I think that'll help.. It's also considered "sarcastic", I think that will help people understand where he's comin from.

Black just introduced a whole helluva lotta kids to Satanic worship through that skit.

Comedy is one of the most effective vehicles for delivering programming.
Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:11 pm

That skit was not harmless in any way shape or form in my opinion. Just like his year one was a complete mockery of christianity. And just like the commercial for his Legend video game. I am certain that Jack Black knows fully well of what he is doing with regards to religion whether intentional or not in the satanic prayer at MTV. I know I have seen enough of his enterntainment to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
LindyLady

LindyLady

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:29 pm

I don't keep up with video games, but are you talking about this TV Commercial?

Back to top Go down
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:38 pm

Yea, welcome to hell yea as if its cool. Whether Christian or not I dont think anyone would consider hell as a fun place to be imaginatively or real. But I guess the spin has to be put on it that it is cool for the younger generation.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:04 pm

dannno wrote:

Jack Black is like the complete opposite of all of those things. You should download his self-titled album Tenacious D. Ya, ok, so some call his genre "satanic folk", but if all that positive energy is satanic, then there must be some sarcasm or doublespeak in there or something. And ya, the cover of the album has satan from the tarot cards, which is the satan worshipped by the Masons.. I may be diggin myself a hole here, but seriously, checkout the album and I think that'll help.. It's also considered "sarcastic rock", I think that will help people understand where he's comin from..

I'll check it out, dannno -thanks.Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast Icon_biggrin If I can get it on YouTube, that'd be terrific. IF he's a good guy, though, why would he choose to make the devil his emblem--that doesn't jibe. Ya know, promoting Satan is a serious thing; I know *I* sure wouldn't want anything to do with that guy. (the devil).

Did you ever see that YouTube "serial" that appeared a couple of months ago? Called "Jack Black"? It appeared in the U.K. first and created an enormous stir here--I guess you would call it Predictive Programming, kind of like those nuclear-disaster TV shows. It was very mysterious and exciting.....and disastrous, of course. Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 2:22 am

This is just our culture today. Satan is seen as a dark, almost "sexy" type of character, and there is some kind of humor in the interaction. But it's all just fun and games, there's nothing serious to the kids who choose to entertain themselves with that kind of material.

Overall, I think there's no point in putting a focus specifically on Jack Black or even the fictional Satan he is "pretending" to pray to. (I mean, you don't make a show for kids out of something you would consider a serious ritual that you are engaged in on a deep level.) There's the moral issue here perhaps, but what else is new. We can point to any beer commercial, or gangster rap song, suicidal "emo" music, or slut-creating teen fashion magazine. This is just our culture -- it's merely an external symptom of the deeper issues at hand.
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 10:27 am

ArtificialThought wrote:
This is just our culture today. Satan is seen as a dark, almost "sexy" type of character, and there is some kind of humor in the interaction. But it's all just fun and games, there's nothing serious to the kids who choose to entertain themselves with that kind of material.

Overall, I think there's no point in putting a focus specifically on Jack Black or even the fictional Satan he is "pretending" to pray to. (I mean, you don't make a show for kids out of something you would consider a serious ritual that you are engaged in on a deep level.) There's the moral issue here perhaps, but what else is new. We can point to any beer commercial, or gangster rap song, suicidal "emo" music, or slut-creating teen fashion magazine. This is just our culture -- it's merely an external symptom of the deeper issues at hand.

I totally agree with you. This is a very insightful post.
Back to top Go down
C1
Admin
C1

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 3:21 pm

ArtificialThought wrote:

But who gives us "this culture" we have today?
Who dictates that this sort of TV act is harmless and acceptable? Why this act at all?

Out of curiosity, I also ran this video past an acquaintance, who many years ago had been heavily recruited by high-ups at a Satanic Cult. Here is a summary of part of our conversation:

Q. What did you think of the Jack Black Satanic act on MTV?

A. I guess Jack Black is an example of how much more advanced and intelligent we are now as opposed to our great grandparents generation. LOL.

But in all seriousness, I think this act was sold since before I was born. Anton LeVay said they mainstreamed Satanism even before him....through horror movies, comic books, Halloween. They make it fascinating to kids and sell it as entertainment.

10 years ago I would have thought Jack Black's stunt was harmless. Kids think it's funny. Everybody carries on like that in Austin. The standard greeting was 'hail satan' and the horn salute. I had a T-Shirt in Coca Cola style letters that said 'enjoy Satan'. And I used to laugh too when I read in the Bible that sorcery and witchcraft are serious sins.

Q. What is the impact of this culture on Society?

A. Ultimately, this leads to a break down in our natural humanity.

What's been sucked out of our culture is respect for sacred things. Nothing is considered sacred.. except maybe the right to have certain kinds of sex.

If nothing is sacred, then intrusion on everything is acceptable. Personal privacy is irrelevant now. And if anyone can intrude on anyone else for any reason, then what happens to society, it becomes Ponerized, for liberty is dependent on tolerance and respect.
Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ArtificialThought

ArtificialThought

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptySun 01 Nov 2009, 2:04 am

I am sure they are all just kidding about it but it may have consequences on viewers, on a level below awareness.

Last edited by ArtificialThought on Sat 07 Nov 2009, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 3:11 pm

Stunning!! A true celebration of evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast   Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Black Prays to Satan during MTV telecast
Page 1 of 1