Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Twitter Hacked by "Iranian Cyber Army"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Twitter Hacked by "Iranian Cyber Army"   Mon 21 Dec 2009, 2:18 pm

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/12/17/twitter-reportedly-hacked-by-iranian-cyber-army/

First the DOD makes moves to keep twitter up during the Iran voting controversy and now this. Twitter is a COINTEL OP, and this is false flag cyber terrorism. I'm afraid it is setting up both a war with Iran and a lock down on the Internet - think FCC rules applied to all websites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Hacked by "Iranian Cyber Army"   Wed 23 Dec 2009, 9:49 pm

I agree with everything you said except "war with Iran." I've always believed that Ahmenejhad works for the Globalists, and the Iran scare is just a fear OP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Silent Wind

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Hacked by "Iranian Cyber Army"   Wed 23 Dec 2009, 11:22 pm

I agree Ip it just seems to me that when the Iran news seems to settle down here come Big A to the rescue to stir it up again. Just like a scripted play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Hacked by "Iranian Cyber Army"   Thu 24 Dec 2009, 11:13 am

IP wrote:
I agree with everything you said except "war with Iran." I've always believed that Ahmenejhad works for the Globalists, and the Iran scare is just a fear OP.

That is an interesting way of looking at it too, a counter point is that Saddam also worked with the globalists. If Iran's government is working with them, I wouldn't discount the globalists willingness to throw them under the bus after they get what they want. If they do invade Iran, I think it will be after years of sanctions used to try and break down the country before they finally go in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Hacked by "Iranian Cyber Army"   

Back to top Go down

Twitter Hacked by "Iranian Cyber Army"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1