WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
incognito

incognito

Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview Empty
PostSubject: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:07 pm

Wow this interview blew my mind. Jan Irving of Gnostic Media does great interviews.

Podcast #56 http://gnosticmedia.podomatic.com/

mp3 here.

What do the CIA, the Kennedy assassination, international banking, Project MK-ULTRA, LSD, Allen Dulles,
George H. W. Bush, R. Gordon Wasson, Uri Geller and Andrija Puharich, and magic mushrooms all have to do with each other? You're about to find out.

Today my guest is Peter Levenda, author of Unholy Alliance and Sinister Forces. Over the last several weeks I've played what seemed to have been some unrelated topics, but tonight we're going to show how all of this begins to tie together. So hold on because we're about to find out what sinister forces lurk behind the curtains of the American political elite.

http://sinisterforces.info/

Jack Herer's Hempire Under Siege:
http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/content/jack-herer-s-hempire-under-siege

Mae Brussell: www.maebrussell.com
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:35 pm

You lost me at magic mushrooms! Will listen when I get home. Smile
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptyThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:36 pm

Doh! Sorry, Kraig. Wink
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 2:39 am

I thought Jan Irvin was just a acid head. (with all do respect) I have a new found respect for his insight. IP and Conspirtus, I hope you folks give this a listen. There's some connections with the Laurel Canyon piece too.
Back to top Go down
Extant

Extant

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 3:10 pm

This is a good interview. Levenda is an interesting researcher for sure. What is the general opinion on the forum about him?
Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 3:58 pm

I'd never heard of him before this interview, Extant.
Back to top Go down
Extant

Extant

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 4:17 pm

He's worth looking into further. A couple of more interviews with him, which are even better IMO:

Stormy Weather Podcast #23: Peter Levenda - Hijackers of the Unconscious

Stormy Weather Podcast #23.5: Peter Levenda - Blood Groups

Peter Levenda - Nazis & the Occult Part 1

Peter Levenda - Nazis & the Occult Part 2

Peter Levenda - Nazis & the Occult Part 3

Back to top Go down
incognito

incognito

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 5:47 pm

I'll check them out, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Extant

Extant

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptySun 20 Dec 2009, 6:45 am

Recent Levenda interviews:

http://abmp3.com/download/5930581-peter-levenda-chinese-alchem.html

http://abmp3.com/download/5930576-peter-levenda-freemasonry-t.html
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptyMon 21 Dec 2009, 2:20 pm

Fascinating interview and I would have to do a ton of research before I could take it at face value, but I really liked how he emphasized how history is written by the victors and there are things we should want to learn from the losers.
Back to top Go down
Conspiratus

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview EmptySun 27 Dec 2009, 11:40 pm

Thanks for this post Rama. I haven't even begun to go through much of this forum yet, but I hope to eventually. I was not aware that Gnostic Media had so many fascinating podcasts. Thanks much for turning me on to them. I'm drowning in media these days with literally thousands of hours of audio and video awaiting my attention, but I'll definitely be attending to some of your suggestions. This podcast 56 is great. Levenda is a great guy and has done some good work. All the connections he notes are interesting and some are obviously important, but we need to remember that everyone is connected to everyone else just like we are all blood relatives, if distant. "Connections" aren't necessarily suspicious, though I'm sure you know that. I've been a radical all my life, yet I have connections to the Nixons, the Rothschields, President Ford, the CIA, the office of Naval Intelligence, etc. These "connections" are through family, people I worked with, etc. I even worked for the White House once, but all these things are "coincidental" and relatively meaningless and I suspect at least some of the connections we researchers dig up are like that. Remember all those poor bastards in Abu Graib have "ties" to Al Qaeda, but I doubt the connections are meaningful since I don't really believe in Al Qaeda anyway. On the other hand have you seen the work of Mark Lombardi? He created remarkable works of art visually illustrating hundreds of potentially suspicious connections between industrialists, intelligence people, politicians, etc. After a couple of successful public showings he was found hanged in his apartment. Too many important people frequented those New York galleries. I've only gotten an hour into this first podcast and it has stimulated all kinds of cerebral "connections" in me, so thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview   Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Gordon Wasson and the Power Elite: Peter Lavenda Interview
Page 1 of 1