Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Stange lights over norway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant



Posts : 241
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Stange lights over norway   Sat 12 Dec 2009, 10:03 pm



Now they are saying this is a missile but it doesn't look anything like that to me. The spiral looks far too perfect to be fumes or burning fuel, and then there is the strange lighted arc that seems to go to some point on the ground. Then on top of that this is shorty after Ventura's show on HAARP...


Last edited by IP on Sun 13 Dec 2009, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made video link viewable inline)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Sat 12 Dec 2009, 11:58 pm

Kraig,

Ramallama and I were talking about this the other day, for Rama related it to (yikes!) Project Bluebeam. I presume you KNOW of said project....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 12:13 am

I think they're planning a UFO-type OP for 2012.... maybe this is in preparation for that. They have to create external threats to humanity in order to unite us against ourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Clairvoyant



Posts : 241
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 12:33 am

ScoutsHonor wrote:
Kraig,

Ramallama and I were talking about this the other day, for Rama related it to (yikes!) Project Bluebeam. I presume you KNOW of said project....?

I actually hadn't heard of project bluebeam until reading different comments on this, the little I have researched seems plausible, and it even kinda looks like the a "blue beam projecting an image on the sky". When I was a kid I remember learning about how when Jesus returns he will come down from the sky and everyone in the world would be able to see him. Seems like my family would even fall for it. Sad Christians don't seem to stop and think that someone else may have read a bit of prophecy as well as them and self-fulfilled it to manipulate the Christian masses. I think the current Israel situation is a good example of that.

IP wrote:
I think they're planning a UFO-type OP for 2012.... maybe this is in preparation for that. They have to create external threats to humanity in order to unite us against ourselves.

My first comment when I watched this was that if the government/media said this was aliens and blew it up with 24/7 coverage like they do every other "crisis", people would believe it. Is there anything else you've looked into that makes you think it will happen in 2012 specifically?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Wind



Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 2:16 am

I have read alot of alien exposing(or so called aliens) to be released this month or the first of next year on above top secret.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unmutual

avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 11:32 am

stilltrying wrote:
I have read alot of alien exposing(or so called aliens) to be released this month or the first of next year on above top secret.
There are also quite a few new movies and TV shows depicting alien invasion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LLS



Posts : 37
Join date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 5:49 pm

Kraig wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
Kraig,

Ramallama and I were talking about this the other day, for Rama related it to (yikes!) Project Bluebeam. I presume you KNOW of said project....?

I actually hadn't heard of project bluebeam until reading different comments on this, the little I have researched seems plausible, and it even kinda looks like the a "blue beam projecting an image on the sky". When I was a kid I remember learning about how when Jesus returns he will come down from the sky and everyone in the world would be able to see him. Seems like my family would even fall for it. Sad Christians don't seem to stop and think that someone else may have read a bit of prophecy as well as them and self-fulfilled it to manipulate the Christian masses. I think the current Israel situation is a good example of that.

IP wrote:
I think they're planning a UFO-type OP for 2012.... maybe this is in preparation for that. They have to create external threats to humanity in order to unite us against ourselves.

My first comment when I watched this was that if the government/media said this was aliens and blew it up with 24/7 coverage like they do every other "crisis", people would believe it. Is there anything else you've looked into that makes you think it will happen in 2012 specifically?
That's an unfair generalization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant



Posts : 241
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 5:54 pm

LLS wrote:
Kraig wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
Kraig,

Ramallama and I were talking about this the other day, for Rama related it to (yikes!) Project Bluebeam. I presume you KNOW of said project....?

I actually hadn't heard of project bluebeam until reading different comments on this, the little I have researched seems plausible, and it even kinda looks like the a "blue beam projecting an image on the sky". When I was a kid I remember learning about how when Jesus returns he will come down from the sky and everyone in the world would be able to see him. Seems like my family would even fall for it. Sad Christians don't seem to stop and think that someone else may have read a bit of prophecy as well as them and self-fulfilled it to manipulate the Christian masses. I think the current Israel situation is a good example of that.

IP wrote:
I think they're planning a UFO-type OP for 2012.... maybe this is in preparation for that. They have to create external threats to humanity in order to unite us against ourselves.

My first comment when I watched this was that if the government/media said this was aliens and blew it up with 24/7 coverage like they do every other "crisis", people would believe it. Is there anything else you've looked into that makes you think it will happen in 2012 specifically?
That's an unfair generalization.

The one about Christians or the one about people being gullible in general?

Edit-
Well I guess the bold text means the one about Christians. Anytime you're talking about a group of people it is not going to apply to every individual across the board so please don't take offense if you are a Christian. I grew up in a hardcore Christian family and they sent me to a private school where I was heavily indoctrinated borderline brainwashed into Christian believes and I was a hardcore christian up until I turned 23 or so when I started to doubt things and eventually chose not to believe, before then I was studying to become a pastor. I have had a ton of experience with Christians and in that experience I never met or heard of a single Christian who came out and said what Israel is doing right now is wrong. I have tried to talk about it with some of them including my parents and they just don't even want to deal with it. I'll come really close to convincing my dad and then when he reaches that point he brings up what god said about what happens to countries that go against Israel and won't talk about it again for months. I have a friend who is a few years younger than me and I had been telling him stuff for a long time and when I finally convinced him that the US should not be supporting Israel with anything but fair trade, then he went and tried to convince his mom only she turned around and convinced him I was completely wrong and not a good person to talk to because I am an atheist. To them it seems like US-Israel situation is all about fulfillment of prophecy probably because they are so excited that real world events are "proving" their beliefs to be true. Then on top of they seem to be completely unwilling to consider what would be best for the Israel people vs. what the Israeli government wants. Then on top of that you get a guy like Bush who just claims to be a Christian but doesn't act like one should in any way shape or form and they support him and believe him probably just because they are so desperate to have one of their own in power as they feel like the US government has been shitting on them for decades. They are so distrustful and unhappy with the government when it comes to things like evolution or the 10 commandments in public schools or gay marriage yet they have completely blind faith in the same government when it comes to US-Israel police, it's borderline insane IMO.

I know that's really harsh but I do feel I have known enough Christians on a personal level that it is a fair generalization - while of course still being a generalization.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Wind



Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Sun 13 Dec 2009, 9:25 pm

Kraig,
As a believer in Jesus and not a brand of religion I agree with your statement about the current Isreal situation. Whether one wants to believe that Jews are really Jews or Khazars is for ones own mind and decision on what to believe. Each side will make their minds up about truth. Unfortunately if the truth were the end all and be all of deciding the actions to be taken then the world would be a better place but we all now that there is gobs of lies mixed in with the truth. I have read enough to convince me of what is stated above to be true but others may have read something else which states something else to be true, but only one can be correct, so which is it. Can you prove or disprove that Khazars are or are not the majority of the people considered to be Jews? How? Many that I read state they can but they base it off of the bible and other religious texts. Is the bible true? Well that is a whole other big subject. I have read that the actual greek transcription of the MAJOR ancient bible papers states that above Jesus's head on the cross was "King of the Judeans" not "King of the Jews". So what does this lead to if correct? From my understanding Jesus was a Galilean/Galilea not a Judean/Judea. The name Jew IMO is a new creation with HUGE implications.

From sources considered to be "JEWISH"
http://www.henrymakow.com/jesus_was_not_a_jew_--benjamin.html
http://www.henrymakow.com/jews_a_religion_not_a_nationra.html
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/benjamin.htm
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/benfree.htm

Also take a look into the Balfour Declaration. Lots of good info on this subject and WWI and WWII.

Sorry to get off topic but I feel that most of what we cover on this forum has direct implications in just about every subforum on here.

Now what percentage of Christians are even aware of something called project BlueBeam and how many of them believe in UFOs or government stories of strange phenomenon? Hard to say really. I look around my local area and most SEEM to be unaware of any of this but I look on a bunch of sites and quite a bit seem to understand many facets of the simulacrum. I think a lot of people are afraid to discuss many of these topics to keep from sounding like a kook, my haven't they made us police ourselves well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Mon 14 Dec 2009, 10:54 am

Kraig wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
Kraig,

Ramallama and I were talking about this the other day, for Rama related it to (yikes!) Project Bluebeam. I presume you KNOW of said project....?

I actually hadn't heard of project bluebeam until reading different comments on this, the little I have researched seems plausible, and it even kinda looks like the a "blue beam projecting an image on the sky". When I was a kid I remember learning about how when Jesus returns he will come down from the sky and everyone in the world would be able to see him. Seems like my family would even fall for it. Sad Christians don't seem to stop and think that someone else may have read a bit of prophecy as well as them and self-fulfilled it to manipulate the Christian masses. I think the current Israel situation is a good example of that.
CoasttoCoast last night, Sunday, had a whole segment on Bluebeam; seems we're not the only ones knowledgeable about this gov't program. The host (Ian Punnet (?) spoke about it pretty accurately--a skywide Hologram, with plenty of otherworldly trimmings. What a mess this world has become....with these nutcases running around free!! Their plans are SO convoluted though that I, truthfully, despair of being able to 'figure out what's coming.' It's best to just look for some path of sanity that one figures out for oneself...if such an event should take place. I'm workin' on it...

Not sure what you mean about the Israel situation--it's another very complex matter, for sure. If you'd like, we can discuss it..


SH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant



Posts : 241
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Mon 14 Dec 2009, 11:14 am

ScoutsHonor wrote:
What a mess this world has become....with these nutcases running around free!!

Yes and when you cast aside all the propaganda that we are taught about government pretty much as soon as we started going to school and consider the risks of letting a massive organization take your money, which adds up to billions and trillions, only to see them turn around and label everything they spend your money on as "top secret" where you don't even know what it is being used for you would think that it would be obvious to everyone that this is very dangerous.

It just goes to show how people do not apply their every day common sense to larger events and economics is a good example of this. It's pretty obvious how it is harmful to have massive personal debt yet when the government has $12 trillion worth of debt it's not a big issue because people feel like they can't understand the economy and they have been convinced that the rules are completely different when applied to a larger scale.

As far as Israel to put it simply they have a VERY evil government right now and I don't think it is all that complex once you get past all the lies and propaganda. They are trying to take over the region at the cost of human lives and suffering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant



Posts : 241
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Mon 14 Dec 2009, 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Mon 14 Dec 2009, 8:19 pm

Kraig wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
What a mess this world has become....with these nutcases running around free!!

Yes and when you cast aside all the propaganda that we are taught about government pretty much as soon as we started going to school and consider the risks of letting a massive organization take your money, which adds up to billions and trillions, only to see them turn around and label everything they spend your money on as "top secret" where you don't even know what it is being used for you would think that it would be obvious to everyone that this is very dangerous.

It just goes to show how people do not apply their every day common sense to larger events and economics is a good example of this. It's pretty obvious how it is harmful to have massive personal debt yet when the government has $12 trillion worth of debt it's not a big issue because people feel like they can't understand the economy and they have been convinced that the rules are completely different when applied to a larger scale.

As far as Israel to put it simply they have a VERY evil government right now and I don't think it is all that complex once you get past all the lies and propaganda. They are trying to take over the region at the cost of human lives and suffering.

Kraig,
Please see my reply in the Foreign Affairs section, under "Israeli-Palistinean conflict."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   Mon 14 Dec 2009, 11:15 pm

Hoagland weighs in on the Norway Lights.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stange lights over norway   

Back to top Go down
 
Stange lights over norway
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lights Poxleitner
» Fatal Accident on Indiana 49
» Labours Legacy
» VERY STRANGE PERSON ASKING FOR MILK ON HERE, WARNING TO OTHER MOMS!!
» Here's Where Norway's Mass Murderer Could End Up

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Current Information Operations (IO)-
Jump to: