Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Willie Nelson COINTEL?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Willie Nelson COINTEL?   Thu 03 Dec 2009, 11:32 pm

I'm going to go way out on a limb here. Just thinking out loud.

Waylon, Willie, Jesse Colter, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, all Outlaw
Country musicians. They were boycotted by Country radio in the late
70's and it still continues today. If you listen to Country radio,ask
yourself when you last heard a Willie Nelson song get regular airtime.

Willie lives down the hill from me, on a Maui beach in a very exclusive area.

He's involved with Alex Jones.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Willie Nelson COINTEL?   Fri 04 Dec 2009, 1:41 am

ramallamamama wrote:
I'm going to go way out on a limb here. Just thinking out loud.

Waylon, Willie, Jesse Colter, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, all Outlaw
Country musicians. They were boycotted by Country radio in the late
70's and it still continues today. If you listen to Country radio,ask
yourself when you last heard a Willie Nelson song get regular airtime.

Willie lives down the hill from me, on a Maui beach in a very exclusive area.

He's involved with Alex Jones.

Thoughts?
Well, tho I'm not a country-music fan, and so can't verify the lack of airplay, I know that Willie is also very 'tight' with Jesse Ventura-and Ventura just came out in favor of a draft and a new war tax--this is a doubly disgusting position! Put that together with their mutual admiration society/friendship with A.J. and it wouldn't surprise me in the least ...(for him to be another lowlife...) They do seem to be **everywhere**...like a damn plague!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant



Posts : 241
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Willie Nelson COINTEL?   Fri 04 Dec 2009, 10:55 am

Personally I think an ex-Navy SEAL would be at least a little whacked out in the head even if they like it or not, just because of the amount of extreme training they have been through on top of god knows what kind of missions and assassinations they have performed. That said Alex Jones has always seemed a bit suspicious to me and so would anyone who really knows him personally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Willie Nelson COINTEL?   Fri 04 Dec 2009, 2:49 pm

Willie is COINTEL. Most definitely.

The music industry is filled with them. Just apply what you read from Dave McGowan about the Laurel Canyon and the Hippie Generation.

Take a look into Adorno's Dialectic of Enlightenment and the Mass Culture Industry. I've got a blog post that I need to finish on this. But the entire concept was to mass produce all aspects of culture and to use that culture to manipulate the masses. To do this, you need ponerized people who are complicit with the agenda. So, you either get unknowing dupes, or willing dupes, or those who understand the agenda. I think Willie is too high up to be a dupe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Clairvoyant



Posts : 241
Join date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Willie Nelson COINTEL?   Fri 04 Dec 2009, 2:59 pm

IP wrote:
Willie is COINTEL. Most definitely.

The music industry is filled with them. Just apply what you read from Dave McGowan about the Laurel Canyon and the Hippie Generation.

Take a look into Adorno's Dialectic of Enlightenment and the Mass Culture Industry. I've got a blog post that I need to finish on this. But the entire concept was to mass produce all aspects of culture and to use that culture to manipulate the masses. To do this, you need ponerized people who are complicit with the agenda. So, you either get unknowing dupes, or willing dupes, or those who understand the agenda. I think Willie is too high up to be a dupe.

So Willie is there to basically help corner the back country rebellious weed smoking "interest market" so to say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Willie Nelson COINTEL?   Fri 04 Dec 2009, 3:07 pm

Kraig wrote:
IP wrote:
Willie is COINTEL. Most definitely.

The music industry is filled with them. Just apply what you read from Dave McGowan about the Laurel Canyon and the Hippie Generation.

Take a look into Adorno's Dialectic of Enlightenment and the Mass Culture Industry. I've got a blog post that I need to finish on this. But the entire concept was to mass produce all aspects of culture and to use that culture to manipulate the masses. To do this, you need ponerized people who are complicit with the agenda. So, you either get unknowing dupes, or willing dupes, or those who understand the agenda. I think Willie is too high up to be a dupe.

So Willie is there to basically help corner the back country rebellious weed smoking "interest market" so to say?
If that's how you wanna define his market appear, then YES. Now, the next step would be to analyze the lyrics of his "hit songs" and see how those lyrics apply to that particular audience's current beleif systems. That will provide inight into how the Willie Nelson Brand is vectoring its audience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: Willie Nelson COINTEL?   Sat 05 Dec 2009, 4:22 am

I vaguely remember his involvement in FarmAid. I'll go read up on that to see if I can suss out something nefarious there...

From Wikipedia:

Quote :

Farm Aid started as a benefit concert on September 22, 1985, in Champaign, Illinois, held to raise money for family farmers in the United States. The concert was organized by Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp and Neil Young, spurred on by Bob Dylan's comments at Live Aid earlier in that year. (Dylan said, "I hope that some of the
money...maybe they can just take a little bit of it, maybe...one or two
million, maybe...and use it, say, to pay the mortgages on some of the
farms and, the farmers here, owe to the banks....") Nelson and
Mellencamp then brought family farmers before Congress to testify about
the state of family farming in America. Congress subsequently passed
the Agricultural Credit Act of 1987 to help save family farms from foreclosure.
Today, Farm Aid is an organization that works to increase awareness
of the importance of family farms, and puts on an annual concert of
country, blues and rock music with a variety of stars. The board of
directors includes Nelson, Mellencamp, Neil Young, and Dave Matthews. Young's speeches about the environment are a highlight of the annual shows.
The 2005 concert, marked the 20th anniversary of Farm Aid, took place at the Tweeter Center in Tinley Park, Illinois, with events in downtown Chicago
as well. The 2007 Concert took place at Randalls Island in New York
City (1st Farm Aid in New York) and was recorded in High Definition to
be broadcast on HDNet as a 2 Hour Special highlighting many of the
performances from the Allman Brothers and Counting Crows to John
Mellencamp and Willie Nelson.

Sounds benign, benevolent even. Oops, Neil Young... (I love the guy's music) a red flag based on the Laurel Canyon piece. I'll dig some more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
incognito

avatar

Posts : 788
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : in the rainforest

PostSubject: Re: Willie Nelson COINTEL?   Sat 05 Dec 2009, 4:38 am



Crazy by Willie Nelson


Quote :

I'm crazy
crazy for feeling so lonely
I'm crazy
crazy for feeling so blue
I know
you'd love me as long as you wanted
then someday
leave me for somebody new
(bridge)
worry
why do I let myself worry
wondring
what in the world did I do
crazy
for thinking that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for crying
I'm crazy for trying
I'm crazy for loving you


Taken literally, this song cannot be good. At the subliminal level there's some seriously bad programming going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Willie Nelson COINTEL?   

Back to top Go down
 
Willie Nelson COINTEL?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Willie Nelson
» Waylon Jennings
» John Nelson
» Amanda Brown -- Presumed Deceased 9/10/98
» Amanda Brown -- No Body Recovered, Murderer Convicted 1999

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Current Information Operations (IO)-
Jump to: