WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unmutual

Unmutual

Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread   Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 4:50 pm

Guns & Butter Interview:
Dress rehearsal for debt peonage
(Aug, 26, 2009)

Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread   Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 4:54 pm

On the Edge with Max Keiser Interview
29 May 2009
http://maxkeiser.com/2009/05/29/on-the-edge-with-max-keiser-29-may-2009/

Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread   Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 5:00 pm

On the Edge Interview
Oct 17, 2009

Excellent discussion on how Hudson is advising the Latvian government, who is under seige by Swedish banker. You must listen to how Lavia is going to maneuver its way out of debt peonage.

I also highly recommend reading through the comments to this last vidoe, which can be found at Youtube.

Last edited by Bert.G on Wed 02 Dec 2009, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unmutual

Unmutual

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread   Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 5:35 pm

Forever Blowing Bubbles: Asset bubbles, economic policy and sustainability

Leading financial economist and historian Professor Michael Hudson has just finished touring Australia from October 12 – 27, 2009. Professor Hudson was one of twelve economists recognised for predicting the GFC.

He is a government advisor to many nations, and is fast gaining a reputation in policy circles as the go-to man in GFC hotspots. This has seen him visit Iceland and Latvia this year to assist policy developments. From Mexico to China to the depths of Wall St, Hudson is an insider to the latest global policy trends.

After his presentation Professor Hudson was joined by Associate Professor Steve Keen and Crikey financial journalist and business commentator Adam Schwab for a panel discussion moderated by Centre for Policy Development Director Miriam Lyons.

http://www.blip.tv/file/2764791
Back to top Go down
offthepage

offthepage

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread   Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:17 am

I didn't realize we have a Hudson thread here. I also have links to some of his interviews (for which I've downloaded many). I'll lookup and post those links here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread   Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Hudson Appreciation Thread
Page 1 of 1