Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

9/11 text messages released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: 9/11 text messages released   Fri 27 Nov 2009, 12:06 pm

Have you guys looked into these at all yet? The first thing I thought was interesting is that they are released right now when there is talk of sending 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan. There are a TON of personal messages in there that will surely get an emotional response that will lead to support of the the Afghan war for some people.

The other thing I found interesting is I have been looking through the messages and there are a couple that mention a helicopter crashing into the Pentagon, several that mention explosions or bombs at the Pentagon, and not one that mentions a 757 or any type of fixed wing aircraft hitting the Pentagon. I was convinced long ago that no plane hit the Pentagon, but this is interesting to me because of the people who still cling to the official story and even go one step further to say that skepticism is equal to idiocy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 text messages released   Fri 27 Nov 2009, 1:50 pm

Kraig wrote:

The other thing I found interesting is I have been looking through the messages and there are a couple that mention a helicopter crashing into the Pentagon, several that mention explosions or bombs at the Pentagon, and not one that mentions a 757 or any type of fixed wing aircraft hitting the Pentagon. I was convinced long ago that no plane hit the Pentagon, but this is interesting to me because of the people who still cling to the official story and even go one step further to say that skepticism is equal to idiocy.

Replying to your second comment:-

Aside from many other telling issues, the way Building 7 collapsed
(like a pancake) sealed that deal for me. Scads of engineers and
demolition experts testified that the "official version" was an
impossibility. So why doubt it?

The fact that some people will NEVER EVER admit 2+2=4 just proves to me
that stubbornness and stupidity (or perhaps simple dishonesty), are alive and well in the U.S.

Another issue that RPF is truly and strangely on the wrong side of....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
They Live

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 text messages released   Sun 29 Nov 2009, 10:25 pm

Do you have a link to the text messages?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 text messages released   Mon 30 Nov 2009, 12:32 pm

its wrote:
Do you have a link to the text messages?

You can download them all at http://911.wikileaks.org/ as a single file.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 text messages released   Tue 01 Dec 2009, 1:38 am

Kraig,
This might be of interest to you, relative to the 9/11 issue.
I just took it from the RPF Forum.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=220998
Back to top Go down
View user profile
They Live

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 text messages released   Tue 01 Dec 2009, 2:03 am

We'll never know what happened.

It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 text messages released   Tue 01 Dec 2009, 11:20 am

its wrote:
We'll never know what happened.

It's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

I disagree. We may never know exactly what happened down to each little detail but I think there is enough information to know that it was a psy-op performed by the highest levels within our government and intelligence communities, designed to shock and awe the American people into going to war and into supporting continued loss of freedom. The planes hitting the towers were specifically designed to gather the world's attention so that we would all watch their collapse in real time and therefore allow the government to fully reap the benefits that the trauma would create.

The way the government explains the event down to the details of who exactly hijacked each plane, who they worked for, what the ate for breakfast that morning, etc. is purposefully designed to set the standard of "knowing" that high so that when others present an alternate theory, they are ridiculed for not having a complete set of answers that are up to the government's standards.

If I had a nickle for every time I heard someone say "but truthers still don't have an explanation for X" I would be a very rich man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
They Live

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 text messages released   Tue 01 Dec 2009, 3:43 pm

My point is that it is not possible to know the details of a "Black OP" such as this. My point is also that the various groups that have formed, and the various theories that have arisen are just as much a part of the OP as the events that unfolded on that fateful day. It's all been used to segment us, confuse us, and turn groupings of people against each other. What I am saying is that the entire process is about manipulation, and that is the key "truth" that I extract by observing this entire exercise from afar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clairvoyant

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 text messages released   Tue 01 Dec 2009, 4:37 pm

Yes but it is still possible to look past the manipulation, segmentation, and confusion to see it for what it really was - a psy-op. Everything that you mentioned are classic traits of a psy-op, disinformation and in-group fighting are key. However, once you realize all of this, all the rage that was previously being funneled towards in-group fighting now gets directed at the perpetrators - the government and the media. If enough people knew this, neither group would last a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 text messages released   

Back to top Go down

9/11 text messages released
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1