Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Obama punished residents of Ferguson...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ahmedd

PostSubject: Obama punished residents of Ferguson...   Fri 28 Nov 2014, 10:06 am

Obama punished residents of Ferguson when he sanctioned use of military force there. Actually he made the decision to deprive American citizens of their core rights to assemble and protest. And those rights are guaranteed by American Constitution, so Obama just ignored American Constitution!
And he showed visibly to whole world that color people in USA can't expect justice according to the constitution. There's structural racism in this country boasting the best quality democracy in the world!
I'm of Arab origin and I'm also feeling lower brand in most American states. No wonder protests against the Ferguson injustice took place in 38 American states. They just face same problem! That's it! I gonna leave this country until some crazy white cop open fire at me......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leisley

PostSubject: Re: Obama punished residents of Ferguson...   Thu 18 Dec 2014, 7:01 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wexalon

PostSubject: Re: Obama punished residents of Ferguson...   Mon 27 Apr 2015, 5:48 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama punished residents of Ferguson...   

Back to top Go down

Obama punished residents of Ferguson...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1