WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Foreign mercenaries are used in Ukrainian war as cannon fodder.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bullie

Foreign mercenaries are used in Ukrainian war as cannon fodder.  Empty
PostSubject: Foreign mercenaries are used in Ukrainian war as cannon fodder.    Foreign mercenaries are used in Ukrainian war as cannon fodder.  EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 8:33 am

I'm just back from the Ukrainian chavoc relaxing in Riga. Thanks Lord, I'm absolutely safe with no wounds even! There are really too many deaths among the fighters of the Foreign Legion in eastern Ukraine. I dropped it when it became clear for me that Kiev see us as mere cannon fodder.
As for the Ukrainian military that is a separate story. They are good only at shelling Ukrainian civilian facilities in cities and villages! They also use most sophisticated USA supplied weapons, but they just drop it whenever they feel it become hot, risky for them and they have to save their asses!
This is btw the best scenario. And the worst is when they just sell these weapons of USA make to whoever who pays many money or just gives them good food ( Ukrainian soldiers are underfed and always hungry!).
So there's real mess in that Ukraine and I wouldn't talk you into gaining any sort of fighting experience there dependless the money they offer you! I've been to many countries and many wars but I've never seen such mess really!
Back to top Go down

Foreign mercenaries are used in Ukrainian war as cannon fodder.
Page 1 of 1