WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

I didn't fight for SUCH Ukraine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MykeBe

I didn't fight for SUCH Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: I didn't fight for SUCH Ukraine   I didn't fight for SUCH Ukraine EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 8:27 am

Yes, I stood on Euromaidan from the beginning of it. And I'm proud of that because I felt that my opinion matters for the first time in my life. We were standing for Ukraine free of tycoon mafia power and corruption and for integration into Europe. I lost my friend in February 19. He was shot by unknown sharpshooter. But we prevailed and cast down the regime of Yanukovich which was robbing Ukraine and trampling our human rights.
But we never could imagine that we'll get just similar this mobster for that one. Moreover this candy lord doesn't bother to fulfill his own promises and announced illegal this very Maidan led him to power. No one likes him in Ukraine. I don't know a single man voted for him. He didn't stop antiterrorist operation in Donbass as he promised. And the number of deserters among our soldiers fighting there is enormous because our new president didn't set a proper supply of food for them.
Ukrainians never wanted such president. We've got usurper at power in Kyiv. And we will establish Maidans over and over again until we get honest and democratic leader of the country. We already experienced shooting over the crowd and beaten-ups by police and our leaders' treachery. And we fear nothing. Poroshenko and his team should fear.
Back to top Go down

I didn't fight for SUCH Ukraine
Page 1 of 1