WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Funny......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
C1

Funny...... Empty
PostSubject: Funny......   Funny...... EmptyFri 06 Dec 2013, 10:58 pm

I have no idea what is going on in the world now, but I live in the heart of a major international city.  The stuff I read and contemplate now is so far afield from what I can discuss, that I don't even know what to post anymore.  I seem to be in deep conversation with books that were all written at least 30+ years ago by philosophers or scientists, and that suits me just fine.  

Hope everyone is well, and sorry for not being around as much as I probably should.

Back to top Go down
https://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

ScoutsHonor

Funny...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny......   Funny...... EmptySat 07 Dec 2013, 3:00 pm

C1 wrote:
I have no idea what is going on in the world now, but I live in the heart of a major international city.  The stuff I read and contemplate now is so far afield from what I can discuss, that I don't even know what to post anymore.  I seem to be in deep conversation with books that were all written at least 30+ years ago by philosophers or scientists, and that suits me just fine.  

Hope everyone is well, and sorry for not being around as much as I probably should.
It's been pretty quiet here; a lot of previous topics seem to be just repeating ground we've covered before, and things have taken on a strange "waiting" feeling, if you know what I mean. I envy your absorption C1 - it sounds fascinating.

I am fairly well (just stressed, I guess) and hope you will not stay away quite as long in the future as: who will I post to, otherwise!??? (grin)  There IS an article I want you to see and will post that sometime today...it's about that dark web that the 'elite' weave around all of society...the networked society we spoke of before.  TTYL, best.
'
Back to top Go down

Funny......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Auxilliary Forums :: Casual Conversations-
Jump to: