Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 
 

 The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)   Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:55 pm

Looking back, one can clearly see that Disney was preparing young audiences for their computerized future, where the computer would be seen as more intelligent and more desireable than the human brain.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065566/



_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)   Sun 04 Aug 2013, 1:00 pm

C1 wrote:
Looking back, one can clearly see that Disney was preparing young audiences for their computerized future, where the computer would be seen as more intelligent and more desireable than the human brain.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065566/



Russell Blaylock, M.D., the neurosurgeon, has a passage in his book on nutrition which in practically lyrical language describes the potency and almost magical attributes of the human mind's abilities--he specifically mentions that the comparison of what he considers to be a marvel by God (our brains) to computers, is an unjustified and foolish absurdity.

I sure like Dr Blaylock! Haha:lol: 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)   Tue 06 Aug 2013, 11:29 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:
Looking back, one can clearly see that Disney was preparing young audiences for their computerized future, where the computer would be seen as more intelligent and more desireable than the human brain.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065566/



Russell Blaylock, M.D., the neurosurgeon, has a passage in his book on nutrition which in practically lyrical language describes the potency and almost magical attributes of the human mind's abilities--he specifically mentions that the comparison of what he considers to be a marvel by God (our brains) to computers, is an unjustified and foolish absurdity.

I sure like Dr  Blaylock!  Haha:lol: 
Awesome find.

Can you please post a link to the book. Thanks.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)   Wed 07 Aug 2013, 1:33 pm

C1 wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:
Looking back, one can clearly see that Disney was preparing young audiences for their computerized future, where the computer would be seen as more intelligent and more desireable than the human brain.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065566/



Russell Blaylock, M.D., the neurosurgeon, has a passage in his book on nutrition which in practically lyrical language describes the potency and almost magical attributes of the human mind's abilities--he specifically mentions that the comparison of what he considers to be a marvel by God (our brains) to computers, is an unjustified and foolish absurdity.

I sure like Dr  Blaylock!  Haha:lol: 
Awesome find.

Can you please post a link to the book.  Thanks.



SEE
The excerpt by Russell Blaylock,
"God's Greatest Miracle" entry
in the Introduction at page xi.

www.amazon.com

Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)   Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:18 am

This?

Health and Nutrition Secrets Paperback
by Russell L Blaylock MD
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0929173481

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)   Fri 09 Aug 2013, 5:30 am

C1 wrote:
This?

Health and Nutrition Secrets Paperback
by Russell L Blaylock MD
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0929173481
Absolutely correct!
Sorry, just couldn't get AwesomeScreenshot to work properly, sigh. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)   

Back to top Go down
 
The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dr.Martin Roberts: "Anyone for tennis?" mccannfiles.13/10/2013
» Daily Mail....Gerry McCann played tennis days after Madeleine disappeared
» Statements of Tennis Coaches & Court Booking Sheets
» Commonwealth Slang
» Margaret Hall Statement

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Culture & Media-
Jump to: