Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Attack on the Rich

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Attack on the Rich   Fri 05 Jul 2013, 1:35 am

A few years ago Zbigniew Brzezinski talked about how the poor could attack the rich if the rich did not forego some of their wealth. Watch the video closely as Zbig gloats at such a prospect.



I guess when your objective is to level society so that you can control it, one might tend to gloat at the prospect of one economic class attacking another, especially when you're on the puppet masters team.

I'm almost sure I posted this video when it came, and we discussed it here, so i won't rehash it. But I wanted to ceate this thread as a place to keep an eye on the media push in to this meme, as new events are unfolding that are relevant to the issue.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Rich   Fri 05 Jul 2013, 1:39 am

Comedy lampooning the rich the highest-grossing film in Mexican cinema history
By Agence France-Presse
Friday, May 10, 2013 7:47 EDT
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/10/comedy-lampooning-the-rich-the-highest-grossing-film-in-mexican-cinema-history/



How the mighty have fallen in Mexico — at least on movie screens and in social media.

A comedy lampooning the rich has become the highest-grossing film in Mexican cinema history, with five million moviegoers laughing at the story of a construction tycoon fooling his spoilt children into a life of poverty.

“Nosotros Los Nobles” (“We Are The Nobles”) has hit a nerve — or the funny bone — in a country with one of the widest income gaps in the world, where 10 percent of the people control 40 percent of the wealth while almost half live in poverty.

Then last month, in a real-life scene that could have come right from the script, inspectors from the Profeco consumer protection agency tried to close a restaurant after their boss’s daughter complained she was denied her table of choice.

But the tables turned on her when Mexicans denounced her behavior on Twitter, dubbing her #LadyProfeco. Some mocked her as a daddy’s girl, asking her to shut down a volcano spewing ash, but many saw it as the latest example of the elite’s sense of entitlement.

Gary “Gaz” Alazraki, the 35-year-old director of “Nosotros Los Nobles,” said the young woman’s behavior is typical of the privileged few in Mexico, who often think they are above the law, and he wanted to use comedy to depict the disconnect between the elite and the poor.

“This film was a caricature, done with lots of love, of how Mexico is today, emphasizing the good and the bad, but with a hopeful tone saying that this is only a bad period,” Alazraki told AFP.

“Mexico today is similar to the United States in the 1930s: Divided social classes, a sharp wealth gap, not only between how much one or the other has, but also between the color of one’s skin,” the blue-eyed filmmaker said.

Alazraki readily admits it: He comes from the same world as the Nobles. His father, Carlos Alazraki, is a well-known advertising guru who worked on several presidential campaigns.

When he turned 18, he got mad at his father for reneging on a promise to buy him a car. But he felt bad when he saw his university friends commute by bus.

“I felt a little guilty about having thrown such a fit. But it showed how disconnected I was from the realities of the country,” the filmmaker said.

In the movie, businessman German Noble — tired of seeing his three children cruise through life thanks to his deep pockets — decides to teach them a lesson by faking his bankruptcy and staging a police raid on his property to force them to get jobs.

The oldest son, Javi, likes to party and fly on a private jet to Miami — until he ends up driving a bus in Mexico City’s congested streets.

The daughter, Barbie, talks down to the help and leaves bad tips, but she suddenly finds herself serving tacos in a cantina. When she learns she has to share tips with co-workers, she asks: “Are we in Cuba now or something?”

The youngest, Charlie, gets kicked out of university for sleeping with a professor and takes up a job as a bank teller.

Mexican cinema has produced successful dramas in recent years, like “The Crime of Father Amaro,” which was Mexico’s box-office champ for 11 years until “Los Nobles” dislodged it last month.

But Alazraki said he decided to make a “Hollywood movie in Spanish.” The movie — made with a relatively modest budget of $2.4 million — has raked in more than $20 million over six weeks, finishing in the second spot last weekend behind Hollywood blockbuster “Iron Man 3.”

Film critics say Alazraki’s comedy resonated among moviegoers because it is an easy laugh, returning to an old formula from 1940s Mexican cinema showing the tribulations of the poor and the rich.

“The poor are happy, they have a big heart and they live in the real world, while the rich are the people who must beg for affection,” Jorge Ayala Blanco, an author of 11 books on Mexican cinema, told AFP.

Leonardo Garcia Tsao, a film critic for La Jornada newspaper, said the middle-class goes to the movies in Mexico, and “in this case, the film mocks the rich, which they’re not, and the poor, which they’re not either.”

The audience laughed throughout the film at a movie theater in the posh district of Polanco, two blocks from a dealership that sells Ferraris while children beg for money across the street.

“It’s one of the few funny Mexican movies,” said Beatriz Arrechiga, a 35-year-old radio ad consultant. “It shows the classism in this country. There is a message for a class of young people who depend on their dads.”

Lady Profeco and her father Humberto Benitez, meanwhile, have apologized and the Maximo Bistrot voluntarily closed temporarily. While Benitez avoided the ax, lawmakers want him to testify and four of his subordinates were suspended after a probe ordered by President Enrique Pena Nieto.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Rich   Wed 31 Jul 2013, 8:36 pm

And now Hollywood fulfills its role in the propaganda directive...



...telling audiences to go out and kidnap a rich guy in order to extort him.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Rich   Wed 31 Jul 2013, 10:08 pm

C1 wrote:
A few years ago Zbigniew Brzezinski talked about how the poor could attack the rich if the rich did not forego some of their wealth.  Watch the video closely as Zbig gloats at such a prospect.



I guess when your objective is to level society so that you can control it, one might tend to gloat at the prospect of one economic class attacking another, especially when you're on the puppet masters team.

I'm almost sure I posted this video when it came, and we discussed it here, so i won't rehash it.  But I wanted to ceate this thread as a place to keep an eye on the media push in to this meme, as new events are unfolding that are relevant to the issue.

WOW, talk about prophetic!  I missed this entire meme, I guess, as it was developing -- but these clips demonstrate an agenda gathering momentum exactly as you described!!...Great predicting indeed :-))).

Much for me to think over here as I seem to have missed this ominous, insidious agenda as it was forming...my thoughts later.

Thanks for posting. cheers  
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Rich   Thu 01 Aug 2013, 11:04 pm

C1 wrote:
A few years ago Zbigniew Brzezinski talked about how the poor could attack the rich if the rich did not forego some of their wealth.  Watch the video closely as Zbig gloats at such a prospect.



I guess when your objective is to level society so that you can control it, one might tend to gloat at the prospect of one economic class attacking another, especially when you're on the puppet masters team.

I'm almost sure I posted this video when it came, and we discussed it here, so i won't rehash it.  But I wanted to ceate this thread as a place to keep an eye on the media push in to this meme, as new events are unfolding that are relevant to the issue.

re Class Warfare:

Considering what does seem to be a definite agenda, I'm wondering if that [fairly-recent] Occupy Wall Street movement was a failed attempt to initiate that very thing...class warfare??  

But also, I'm not clear on how a Rich/Poor conflict would further their globalist goals-- unless they were to use the unrest to justify declaring martial law?.....(which justification they could easily manufacture using any number of other trumped-up events, i.e.: a "militia attack", or an angry, patriotic mob, etc.)

Hope you can explain this connection-which is not clear to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Rich   Sat 03 Aug 2013, 4:49 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
re Class Warfare:

Considering what does seem to be a definite agenda, I'm wondering if that [fairly-recent] Occupy Wall Street movement was a failed attempt to initiate that very thing...class warfare??  


YES YES YES.... Of course it was!!!


ScoutsHonor wrote:
But also, I'm not clear on how a Rich/Poor conflict would further their globalist goals-- unless they were to use the unrest to justify declaring martial law?.....(which justification they could easily manufacture using any number of other trumped-up events, i.e.: a "militia attack", or an angry, patriotic mob, etc.)

Hope you can explain this connection-which is not clear to me.
The Rich are to separated from their wealth. Then all threats are diminished, as there will be no one wealthy enough to architect a counterattack and threaten their hold on power.

Martial law is not required, as we live in a Networked Society, which is sufficient to control society.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Rich   Sun 04 Aug 2013, 12:41 pm

C1 wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
re Class Warfare:

Considering what does seem to be a definite agenda, I'm wondering if that [fairly-recent] Occupy Wall Street movement was a failed attempt to initiate that very thing...class warfare??  


YES YES YES.... Of course it was!!!  

Lol Laughing  


ScoutsHonor wrote:
But also, I'm not clear on how a Rich/Poor conflict would further their globalist goals-- unless they were to use the unrest to justify declaring martial law?.....(which justification they could easily manufacture using any number of other trumped-up events, i.e.: a "militia attack", or an angry, patriotic mob, etc.)

Hope you can explain this connection-which is not clear to me.

C1 wrote:


The Rich are to separated from their wealth.  Then all threats are diminished, as there will be no one wealthy enough to architect a counterattack and threaten their hold on power.

But they would *disguise* this "separation" as being accomplished by a Peasants Attack, so to speak?  So- you think they would not wish it to be known that they, the globalists, are the actual persecutors?...Then I would ask: Why would they bother--?  They are already well-known as the villains, isn't that so?  ...

Do you know what I think C1?  I think that they use all these excuses to cover what really motivates their insane behavior, and that is:  they love power and exercising it, it's their aphrodisiac and they are totally addicted and I don't think they'll ever want their "game"  to end...  And another name for this trait is SADISM...In my opinion, they will continue persecuting the entire subjugated population forever, or for as long as the people remain enslaved, and I very much doubt they would willingly leave their sadistic paradise even for the lesser pleasures of becoming Transhumanist....Yup..  

C1 wrote:
Martial law is not required, as we live in a Networked Society, which is sufficient to control society.

Networked Society as in Surveillance Society?  It's true, there is probably very very little that could escape their attention now.....so Sad.

BTW, do Bruno Latour's theories figure strongly in this dystopic future?  Is "networked" essentially a subtler form of a type of peer pressure?  Basically, It seems to be all Cybernetics, which I think of as the Science of Managing People. silent 
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Rich   Tue 06 Aug 2013, 11:52 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:


The Rich are to separated from their wealth.  Then all threats are diminished, as there will be no one wealthy enough to architect a counterattack and threaten their hold on power.

But they would *disguise* this "separation" as being accomplished by a Peasants Attack, so to speak?  So- you think they would not wish it to be known that they, the globalists, are the actual persecutors?...Then I would ask: Why would they bother--?  They are already well-known as the villains, isn't that so?  ...

Do you know what I think C1?  I think that they use all these excuses to cover what really motivates their insane behavior, and that is:  they love power and exercising it, it's their aphrodisiac and they are totally addicted and I don't think they'll ever want their "game"  to end...  And another name for this trait is SADISM...In my opinion, they will continue persecuting the entire subjugated population forever, or for as long as the people remain enslaved, and I very much doubt they would willingly leave their sadistic paradise even for the lesser pleasures of becoming Transhumanist....Yup..  

Yes, I think your analysis is correct.

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:
Martial law is not required, as we live in a Networked Society, which is sufficient to control society.

Networked Society as in Surveillance Society?  It's true, there is probably very very little that could escape their attention now.....so Sad.

BTW, do Bruno Latour's theories figure strongly in this dystopic future?  Is "networked" essentially a subtler form of a type of peer pressure?  Basically, It seems to be all Cybernetics, which I think of as the Science of Managing People. silent 
.

Yes, you've got this correct as well.  It's basically peer pressure.

The "Surveillance Society" noise is just fear, which is being used to internalize control, making people afraid to send an email and/or more cautious when they attempt to counter the system.

As far as Cybernetics, you're very close when you say the "Science of Managing People". It's really "Science of Managing Objects" of which people are considered an "object" as well.  So, in a Cybernetic world, people are the same as a rock or a spec of dirt.  It's all about how everything interacts and interconnects with everything else, and then managing those relationships.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Rich   Tue 13 Aug 2013, 9:39 am

C1 wrote:
ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:


The Rich are to separated from their wealth.  Then all threats are diminished, as there will be no one wealthy enough to architect a counterattack and threaten their hold on power.
But they would *disguise* this "separation" as being accomplished by a Peasants Attack, so to speak?  So- you think they would not wish it to be known that they, the globalists, are the actual persecutors?...Then I would ask: Why would they bother--?  They are already well-known as the villains, isn't that so?  ...

Do you know what I think C1?  I think that they use all these excuses to cover what really motivates their insane behavior, and that is:  they love power and exercising it, it's their aphrodisiac and they are totally addicted and I don't think they'll ever want their "game"  to end...  And another name for this trait is SADISM...In my opinion, they will continue persecuting the entire subjugated population forever, or for as long as the people remain enslaved, and I very much doubt they would willingly leave their sadistic paradise even for the lesser pleasures of becoming Transhumanist....Yup..  
Yes, I think your analysis is correct.

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:
Martial law is not required, as we live in a Networked Society, which is sufficient to control society.
Networked Society as in Surveillance Society?  It's true, there is probably very very little that could escape their attention now.....so Sad.

BTW, do Bruno Latour's theories figure strongly in this dystopic future?  Is "networked" essentially a subtler form of a type of peer pressure?  Basically, It seems to be all Cybernetics, which I think of as the Science of Managing People. silent 
.
Yes, you've got this correct as well.  It's basically peer pressure.

The "Surveillance Society" noise is just fear, which is being used to internalize control, making people afraid to send an email and/or more cautious when they attempt to counter the system.

[b]As far as Cybernetics, you're very close when you say the "Science of Managing People". It's really "Science of Managing Objects" of which people are considered an "object" as well. [b] So, in a Cybernetic world, people are the same as a rock or a spec of dirt.  It's all about how everything interacts and interconnects with everything else, and then managing those relationships./b
Would you please explain this in greater detail?  It sounds like vitally important issue, or strategy, for the people to understand -- to put it mildly!  
Thanks.  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Rich   Sat 17 Aug 2013, 6:45 pm

I think there is a thread on this... no? Let's find it and see if we can expand on the material within that thread, as this is important stuff to understand, as it forms the entire basis for the system being unveiled.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Rich   

Back to top Go down
 
Attack on the Rich
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Police Identify Veteran Trainer Killed In SeaWorld Whale Attack
» the super rich
» How Did Harry Reid Get Rich?
» 50 dead in Orlando nightclub terror attack
» Garda wins €19k over attack when pregnant

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Economics, Finance & The Markets-
Jump to: