Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 
 

 World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate   Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:51 am

Big summer Brat Pitt movie is WORLD WAR Z .....guess what the 'Z' stand for :  the sound byte is, "There will be no warning". 


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816711/

In the video below, Max Brooks discusses World War Z, the movie. Brooks supposedly wrote the novel.  He's saying how a writer is shut out of the blockbuster machine process and basically just gets paid.  I extrapolate from that, the process is highly compartmentalized.   





Here, Brooks is speaking at the Navy War College (why is he speaking to US military about a novel where the military put down a mass public uprising?) 

Aha - the Zombie metaphor is admitted, where the zombie is a metaphor for a dumbed down public....We're being trained to think of strangers as zombies




We're being prepared for pandemics and martial law.  And he gets into blaming global warming for global revolution

Is this what they're telling the troops....  the people are revolting in reaction to economic effects of climate change. So, they are preparing the troops to shoot on the people?

Well, this is pretty scary....predicting real stuff. Such elegant planning, and they they just default to the big stick.  Or, it could just be fear mongering. Seems like a pretty ballsy plan, and not really necessary, as everything they are doing seems to be working just fine.  They don't seem to need such drastic measures.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate   Fri 21 Jun 2013, 6:33 am

Thanks for the great posts, C1.  Things are rolling right along I see -- just listened to Alex Jones's broadcast and the tone and tenor is the same as is indicated here: chaos and insanity...

Appreciate the video links and will be watching these tomorrow.

Evil or Very Mad Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate   Sat 22 Jun 2013, 3:02 am

Saw the movie today... first time I've been to a movie theater in approx 5yrs.

Not sure how Brad Pitt delivered some of his lines with a straight face. Parts of this film were beyond ridiculous.

In Summary, they discover that humans with a terminal disease will not be attacked by the Zombies, so the public is convinced to inject themselves with a "vaccines" that really is just one of the old-fashioned viral killers.  And they pay these clowns at all the think tanks big dollars to come up with this stuff. 

Perhaps the most disturbing part of the entire experience was that the audience actually clapped at the concllusion of the film.  Boy, is the mainstream public far gone.

By the way, I only just realized that Max Brooks, the supposed author of the novel that the film is based on, is the son (or, perhaps grandson) to Mel Brooks, famous hollywood "comedy" movie producer/actor.  I guess CIA keeps it all in the family.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Silent Wind



Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate   Sat 22 Jun 2013, 3:08 am

Its junk IMO. Garbage in garbage out. At some point in the near future the economic system is going to unwind IMO plays the biggest ripple maker that not even their computer systems can come close to predicting. They may try to control it but I dont think most people are prepared for it including troops which are the bot enforcers. Not everyone puts duty before family, just too many variables. Based upon Godel their computers cannot model the infinites that exist with such scenarios. Hell they cant even come up with a fool proof climate model to try and convince the population to become super serfs based upon breathing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate   Thu 27 Jun 2013, 6:25 pm

Silent Wind wrote:
Its junk IMO. Garbage in garbage out. At some point in the near future the economic system is going to unwind IMO plays the biggest ripple maker that not even their computer systems can come close to predicting. They may try to control it but I dont think most people are prepared for it including troops which are the bot enforcers. Not everyone puts duty before family, just too many variables. Based upon Godel their computers cannot model the infinites that exist with such scenarios. Hell they cant even come up with a fool proof climate model to try and convince the population to become super serfs based upon breathing.
I guess what's concerning is if they can in fact convince enough troops of this bogus crapola, because it won't matter why the public revolts, all that will matter is that the troops see it the way they've been brainwashed, and will fire on the public. I think, however, that this is really just another tool for fear production.

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate   Fri 28 Jun 2013, 1:22 am

C1 wrote:
Silent Wind wrote:
Its junk IMO. Garbage in garbage out. At some point in the near future the economic system is going to unwind IMO plays the biggest ripple maker that not even their computer systems can come close to predicting. They may try to control it but I dont think most people are prepared for it including troops which are the bot enforcers. Not everyone puts duty before family, just too many variables. Based upon Godel their computers cannot model the infinites that exist with such scenarios. Hell they cant even come up with a fool proof climate model to try and convince the population to become super serfs based upon breathing.

I guess what's concerning is if they can in fact convince enough troops of this bogus crapola, because it won't matter why the public revolts, all that will matter is that the troops see it the way they've been brainwashed, and will fire on the public.  I think, however, that this is really just another tool for fear production.

I thought the Troops were eating out of their (master's) hands, or aren't they?  Given the mind-bending technology the Great Nutcases have at their disposal, I assume they can just "tell them what to think" and they WILL think it (I[m thinking of all of that EMR technology). I sure can't envision the troops NOT going along with any plans laid out by their military bosses...

I also remember the 29 Palms survey -- even then the troops were not that far from going along with firing on Americans, right...?.Sad

You guys forgetting who you're dealing with?? (the best twisted minds in the world)!!

But hey, Regards nevertheless ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate   Sat 29 Jun 2013, 2:53 pm

ScoutsHonor wrote:
C1 wrote:
Silent Wind wrote:
Its junk IMO. Garbage in garbage out. At some point in the near future the economic system is going to unwind IMO plays the biggest ripple maker that not even their computer systems can come close to predicting. They may try to control it but I dont think most people are prepared for it including troops which are the bot enforcers. Not everyone puts duty before family, just too many variables. Based upon Godel their computers cannot model the infinites that exist with such scenarios. Hell they cant even come up with a fool proof climate model to try and convince the population to become super serfs based upon breathing.

I guess what's concerning is if they can in fact convince enough troops of this bogus crapola, because it won't matter why the public revolts, all that will matter is that the troops see it the way they've been brainwashed, and will fire on the public.  I think, however, that this is really just another tool for fear production.

I thought the Troops were eating out of their (master's) hands, or aren't they?  Given the mind-bending technology the Great Nutcases have at their disposal, I assume they can just "tell them what to think" and they WILL think it (I[m thinking of all of that EMR technology). I sure can't envision the troops NOT going along with any plans laid out by their military bosses...

I also remember the 29 Palms survey -- even then the troops were not that far from going along with firing on Americans, right...?.Sad
You bring up good points. So, what then is the purpose of the movie? Mere fear propagation amongst the public? Conditioning not to trust other humans, and to view others as threats to ones life?

By the way, what's the 29 Palms survey. Not sure I ever saw that.

ScoutsHonor wrote:
You guys forgetting who you're dealing with?? (the best twisted minds in the world)!!

But hey, Regards nevertheless ;-)
You got that right - "the best twisted minds in the world". They certainly can co-opt and corrupt just about anything. What's still nice to know is that once one removes themself from all of their mind manipulating techniques, one can easily see through ALL of their efforts.

Remember, God still Lives in the Gaps!

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
ScoutsHonor

avatar

Posts : 1360
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate   Tue 02 Jul 2013, 12:47 am

"By the way, what's the 29 Palms survey. Not sure I ever saw that."
------------------

http://jpfo.org/articles-assd/29palms-mcmanus.htm

Above is a link to the infamous Twenty-Nine Palms survey, compliments of JPFO org.
They've had a hell of a long time to work on this one. haven't they.

I really believe the troops are a long gone lost-cause, C1, sorry to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C1
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1611
Join date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate   Fri 05 Jul 2013, 12:45 am

I'll read up. Thanks for the link

_________________
"For every thousand hacking at the leaves of evil, there is one striking at the root."
David Thoreau (1817-1862)
anonymously email me by clicking here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate   

Back to top Go down
 
World War Z - Either Very Scary or Very Desparate
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» World War 1: Researching Canadian Soldiers and Units of the CEF
» Glastonbury to trial Qatar World Cup weather machine (? ALERT ?01/04???)
» Show Your Thanks to World War II Veterans
» BDP world support and information.
» Goodbye, Cruel World

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Culture & Media-
Jump to: