Home  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  KDR  Register  Log in  

Share | 

Lew Dobbs leaving CNN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
C1
Admin

PostSubject: Lew Dobbs leaving CNN   Fri 13 Nov 2009, 9:26 pm

I only just found out about this today after having visited another forum that's deep inside the simulacrum.

So, somewhere I think I discussed the fact that the icons inside the simulacrum will begin to crumble, and that it will deeply impact those who are immersed inside the simulacrum. Well, I would categorize this Dobbs event as the destruction of a manufactured icon. In this case, it is a media personality who appeals to the conservative American, which represents a part of the political spectrum that they now wish to weaken as the left part of the political spectrum rises in perceived power.

I also read that Dobbs recently gave an interview to Alex Jones, with some believing that this is what caused this outcome. It is my opinion that they might also start to merge fringe MSM personalities with the shock jock extremists, such as Jones? This will not only achieve the goal of demolishing simulacrum icons in the eyes of some, but will serve to help take other members of the public further down the road of magical thinking, which is where Jones is designed to take his audience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wwws.forummotion.com

Lew Dobbs leaving CNN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1