WWWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest imagesLatest images  Search  KDR  Register  Log in  

Congratulations for all the Catholics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaryBary

Congratulations for all the Catholics Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations for all the Catholics   Congratulations for all the Catholics EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 9:57 am

Congratulations for all the Catholics – new Pope, Pope Francis has been elected!
Hope with all my heart he'll start the renewal process in Europe. He's the first Latin American Pope here and I see it as a good sign. People originated in Latin America are all so vigorous! They say he's authoritarian and severe .... and that he used to cooperate with a military junta or so!
All in all, I think he's just the right man to show all those Muslims their true place in Europe. Take me right. I'm not after burning their holy book Q'uran or something of the sort! But they should feel themselves somewhat subordinate to Catholic rule in Europe. That's it!
I've heard on some "Catholic Ordo" to be created to boost Catholic ways in Europe.
Perhaps that's bad news for those non-Catholics living in Europe ... for they will perhaps have to choose between living in a Catholic Europe or leaving for some other place under the Muslim rule or other.....
Back to top Go down

Congratulations for all the Catholics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWWS :: Main Forums :: Religion & Faith-
Jump to: